Lost

lucylooloo

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

charlie and claire. i like them they are so cute with their little babe. and im really happy that jin and sun had a "PASSIONATE EMBRACE" when he came back, that means maybe they areready to be back together. :] warm fuzzies. poor sayhid what will he do without shannon?

maybe its for the best...and new characters might arrive...

That episode was so good I can't even stand it. Poor Kate. I just knew what she did had to have been justified. And that explains why her mother was afraid of her. Brilliant...absolutely brilliant.

I was tickled pink to see Sun and Jin back together. This whole plane crash on a deserted island thing has turned out pretty good for a lot of the survivors. Sun and Jin renewed their relationship, Michael and Walt formed a bond, Kate is working through her demons, Sawyer has found his heart, Charlie's off the smack, Claire has connected with the baby she was going to give up and Locke can walk. Not bad for a tragedy.

I am so down with Mr. Ecko it isn't even funny.

78p6ck.jpg

stupid kate. and her messed emotions with blaming old bygons on why she cant feel emotions for sawyer and then she goes and just kisses jack just because she is all confused and upset. silly silly kate. i expected more from her. i didnt quite picture her as a biker either.

jin & sun...make me happy. :]

LOST stars Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros were busted Wednesday night on suspicion of driving under the influence. Rodriguez, who plays Ana Lucia, and Watros, who plays Libby, were arrested on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. The two posted bail the next morning. This wouldn't be the first time Rodriguez has had a run-in with the law. Last year she pleaded no contest to three misdemeanors, a hit and run, driving with a suspended license, and driving under the influence. She was sentenced to 48 hours in jail, community service and treatment in a 30-day alcohol program. Formal charges in the latest incident are expected to be filed on December 29th.

Spoilers guys...I thought we had agreed on this?

Sue! I'm so sorry. I somehow thought we were all on the same episode. Maybe I was thinking of when you downloaded the eps that time. Please forgive me. I think you and Foxy are the two that watch it later than the rest of us. The show is so great that I certainly don't want to ruin it for anyone.

Here's a bunny and flowers for you and Foxy. Is this cute enough that you'll forgive me?

sniffingflowers2bn.gif

I'm still on Season 1. UK tv I'm afraid. I don't want to stay out of this thread, as I'd quite like to discuss the show, but I also don't want to ruin the viewing for later on.

I've not read anything that has been said, as the first post I saw was Sue's mentioning spoilers...I daren't scroll up :crazy: