Lost

lucylooloo

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was disappointed in the way they dovetailed a rehash of last week's episode (a waste of footage and time) with the raft survivors. I kept thinking, "come on, get on with it for Chrissakes".

Furthermore, I think Invasion is way overrated. I'm through watching it.

I think Surface deserves much more acclaim than it's received.

Edited by Guest
Cleaning up a typo.

I don't think I will ever be disappointed with it, but I was furious that I had to sit through stuff we'd already seen. Of course, I realize it was important to see things from different angles, but damn it, I've been patiently all summer...stop screwing with me.

I told my husband at 9:57 if they didn't tell me if Jin was alive or dead, I was putting my foot through the TV. Luckily for the TV, he showed up at 9:58. :grin:

Kate is gorgeous - those little freckles are so sweet!

Sawyer, despite having strange slopey shoulders, has a nice handsome face - wooh Sawyer!

Jack is cute too, I had a thing for him in "Party of 5".

Boone was :googly: yummy!

Hurley makes me laugh - he's got some of the best random lines.

Locke is kinda sexy in an older, wiser, stay on my good side or face the consequences kinda way...

Shannon is really pretty - she reminds me very much of a friend of mine.

Sayid's long nails creep me out, but it looks like he might know a thing or two about a thing or two ;)

Locke is kinda sexy in an older, wiser, stay on my good side or face the consequences kinda way...

I would normally never share this information for fear of being ridiculed, but why not? We're all family here, right?

I've always had the hots for Terry O'Quinn. It started back in the 80s when he was "The Stepfather". Surely somebody besides me remembers that movie. He was in "The X Files" movie and he was beautiful. He still had dark hair but he was just starting to go bald. I loved it. I have a thing for bald guys.

He was one of the reasons I started watching "Lost" in the first place.

Oh, and BTW, Boone is a girl. :laughing: