Lost

lucylooloo

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UncleJoe, keep hope alive, my brother, but according to my 2nd favorite website, it's a repeat. If your local station has a new ep, I'll be at your house at promptly 8 o'clock. Have supper waiting for me.

Grrrr. I'm still seething over last night's re-run. At the end of last week's show they showed "scenes from next week's show" and they were new. Then we get another rerun.

WT_!!

And if that wasn't bad enough I goofed and ate Peaches' dinner. :doh:

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday's show was just revisting the main events up until now. Next week is a new show, and the previews make it look like Sayid will kill John Loc, but if that is what will happen they wouldn't have put it on the previews. If it actually IS what happens I will be as angry as a Michigan grad who just watched the Wolverines lose 47-0 to Ohio State. I use dumb analogys.

I'm liking the direction this is now going. Buckle your seatbelts indeed!

Anyone else getting any vibe as to the "healing" aspect of the island? Physical healing I mean, as per Locke. Even the comments point to this. Locke gets strafed by a bullet on the side of his head. When someone mentions it he says in a deadpan manner, "it'll heal". All his injuries/wounds heal. I wouldn't even be too surprised to see the resurrection of Boone. I can't help but feel this will figure somewhat in the plot as we near the conclusion of the first season. If there is a conclusion per se.

I hope there is a denouement. The writers can create a reason for some of the survivors to return to the island...unfinished business or something. That way there's a season 2. This is such a great show.

Any thoughts?

What is with Shannon? Locke admitted that there was a plane, and he's going to show Sayid (the interrogator/terrorist) where the hatch is, surely she's not that dumb that she thinks he could be fooled? It's going to be another few exciting episodes! I hope we find out what other "abilities" Walt holds...

Oh, and guys, don't hate me too much...but I'm about 80% through "obtaining" the next, unaired episode... :neener:

lost.gif

I wouldn't even be too surprised to see the resurrection of Boone. I can't help but feel this will figure somewhat in the plot as we near the conclusion of the first season. If there is a conclusion per se.

Uncle Joe....you should contact the writers and quickly!! What an idea! Have Boone resurrected. Who would have thunk it!

Unfortunately I saw a show a few days after his death where the actor who plays Boone has said he has already found another gig. I don't think he will be making a comeback. I do see the possibility of him popping up in future episodes if there are more flashbacks with him and his sister (as was done with Mrs. Huber a week ago on Desperate Housewives).

There are forty plus survivors on the island but we rarely hear a peep from them. I would like to see some more use of these extras in the second season. Unfortunately that would mean paying them for speaking parts. I think bringing a couple of them in would deepen plots. For instance there was one woman who became friendly with Charlie early on in the show. Her husband was ejected from the plane and never found. She mentioned to Charlie that she felt he was alive and would return to her. I think him finding his way back to her would make for a good story. In it he can say he was on the other side of the island. He can tell the survivors what he found and saw on that side.

I agree with a few of you....Hurley is the man! (or should I say Dude) I also am intrigued by Locke's presence on the beach and I think without Locke the show would be boring. I am also wondering what mystical powers, if any, Walt will conjure up as the season closes.

aufhsajdhsa!!! [groans] that kate. i love sawyer, he is the bestest. sad though that he had to tattle on Kate. but still don't like kate. and of course we had to have a little shower scene and see her once again in her bra. [sigh] my bitterness towards kate grows.

the hatch...interesting...