Lost

lucylooloo

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what ticks me off? The fact that I finally have found Lost (ironic, but I digress...) and we are working till 9/10pm EVERY night for the next 8 weeks! Sure, it's loads of overtime, but these Swedes don't believe in repeating shows so I am missing out and I am !!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

1. Hallelujah on the return of Lost.

2. Peaches? Tinkle? Now is that a nice thing to teach your lovely daughter? Tsk, tsk.

3. Sue, so sorry about your work schedule. Can someone tape it for you?

4. Re:Swedes I must say I always loved the Swedish Chef on The Muppet Show.

5. Ya, vell den you gotta tinkle ven you gotta go, ya?

Poor Locke, indeed. :(

Clare's baby - it seems like it will be a boy (messiah?) but I think a girl would make sense, too. It'll probably be a damned 3 headed koala bear for all we know.

Boone - he'll live. I think TPTB are screwing with us by making us think that he's going to die. They'll kill off someone else completely out of the blue to freak us out.

I am so obsessed with this show I'm checking myself into rehab. After the season finale, of course. But I'll have to check back out once the fall season starts. ::

Great show...how can it be possible that they just keep getting better?

Boone - he'll live. I think TPTB are screwing with us by making us think that he's going to die. They'll kill off someone else completely out of the blue to freak us out.

No wonder I haven't hit the lottery yet...my psychic abilities are non-existent. RIP, bro. :(

that was a great episode, did you see my lovely sawyer being so sweet? i really don't like jack, and here he was married this whole time he has been flirting with kate, and where is his ring? and why hasn't he mentioned or missed her any? grr to him. and those stupid tatoos.

poor boone, i liked him.

GREAT EPISODE! :thumbsup:

Wooh! I was able to download some episodes yesterday, although completely out of order - I don't care, they're great! I think I jumped from day 4 to day 32 to day 17 :laughing:

I have yet to decide who I do and don't like, but come on, is it just me or does everyone think "hobbit" when they see Charlie :doh:

When do they consider themselves not lost anymore? I mean, when you first get there, you don't know where you are, you don't know your way around, so, sure, you're lost.

But after a while, you're not lost anymore, are you? You know your way around, and where all your stuff is.....