Lost

lucylooloo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand why the ppl on the island (jack, kate, locke, sahid, etc.) are so daft. i mean sahid found out that crazy danielle is missing her son and went crazy writing that children's cartoon tune on the maps, then it just so happens that the only pregnant one on the island is abducted and then attempt to re-grab her. i wonder what they want??

sorry. i am becoming rather bitter.

• 2 weeks later...

Lucyloopdelooloo, I am totally still watching it. I just figured since no one else seemed to care, I wouldn't chime in anymore. But I love it, love it, love it. Shannon and Sayid are soooooooooo not cute, BTW. She is a parasitic b*tch who just needs attention. I thought Sayid had more sense than that, but I guess the little head is out-thinking the big head.

Oh, and Lucy, I've never been that fond of Sawyer, but when he called Kate "Sassafrass" and gave her that smoldering look a couple of weeks ago, my knees went weak. He's still a bastard, but that was damned sexy! :googly:

Yeah, I'm still watching and enjoying, too.

I agree about Shannon. C'mon Sayid, get real.

And, Sawyer can "sassafrass" all he wants. In the end it is I who will win Kate. Haven't you noticed how she looks into the camera and sends me that message with her eyes? Oh yeah, she just lub da walrussssss.

I'm watching, too. And I have to admit that that damn Sawyer is getting sexier with each show...did I say that? I can understand Michael's son whatshisname being tired of moving from place to place, but why, oh, why would he want to stay on a deserted island with giant boar creatures???And who knows what else? Puh-lease.

Suzy, I'm so glad you'll be able to watch it. Maybe we haven't ruined it for you. She didn't d/l the WHOLE series, did she? If she has unaired episodes, I'm getting on a plane within 2 hours...I'll be at your house tomorrow. Have a big bowl of popcorn ready!

And Chris, I'll remind you when it comes back on. I thought about playing those numbers for the lottery, but I'm sure every other jackass in the world has that same thought. If for some odd reason the numbers actually fell, we'd all get a check for like 10 bucks.

• 3 weeks later...