Lost

lucylooloo

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well there is big differences betweenLost and LOTF. For instance, LOTF its a plane of british military boys that where hit by an enemy in what they think is WW2 it never really says in the book. but Raplh (for those that have read the book) is like Jack and Sawyer is like Jack Merridew (jack from the book, lol). strange book, very descriptive on nature.

speaking of, how did everyone like the "White Rabbit" episode of Lost?? getting ot know more of the characters, i really like the flashbacks :thumbsup: sawyer is still my favorite, rude crude arrogant guy but still lovable i am just waiting for his compassionate side--everyone will love him later you'll see

Good episode tonight - I enjoyed learning about the Korean couple's background. How interesting (and convenient) that she speaks English!

Also, I was excited that the show ended with a Willie Nelson song ("Are You Sure") playing in the background, although I'm not sure that it was Willie singing. May have been Ray Price. (Willie's voice was a little more refined - or produced, I suppose - in his Nashville days) Anyway, I'm gonna figure this one out or it will drive me nuts!

Oh, look around you

Look down the bar from you

The lonely faces that you see

Are you sure that this is where you want to be

These are your friends

But are they real friends

Do they love you the same as me

Are you sure that this is where you want to be?

• 2 weeks later...

man o man i still love sawyer! that's so sad what happened to his parents, so sad. i love him, he is the best. i think the guy that hit sayid over the head is Sun's husband, but who knows!

did anyone else watch it? did all loyal Lost lovers leave? am i standing alone?

i love lost, its now one of my favorite shows! :neener:

Yeah, LooLoo...I'm still watching and enjoying. I have one fear however. I'm beginning to suspect that these folks are all actually dead and are in some kind of purgatory for their sins. That would be cheap. I've also considered the idea that they are in some sort of time/space continuum. That offers more curious possibilities.

So, what do you folks think?

I'm beginning to suspect that these folks are all actually dead and are in some kind of purgatory for their sins.

SHUT UP! That's actually not a bad idea. They all have issues. But what about the Asian lady...she doesn't seem to have done anything wrong. That would be cool. I can also see the space/time thing as well. I think I mentioned that it seems to me like "Land of the Lost".

MUSICAL INTERLUDE:

Marshall, Will, and Holly

On a routine expedition

Met the greatest earthquake ever known.

High on the rapids

It struck their tiny raft.

And plunged them down a thousand feet below.

To the Land of the Lost.

To the Land of the Lost.

To the Land of the Lost.

Sammy, forgive me! :afro:

Lucylooloo-loop-de-doo-skiddly-bop-doo, I don't know how you can like Sawyer. So he had a tough life, that doesn't mean he can be a p*cker forever. I still love you, though! :: Anyway, I am all over this show. It's nice to have something interesting on TV for a change.

SHUT UP! That's actually not a bad idea. They all have issues. But what about the Asian lady...she doesn't seem to have done anything wrong. That would be cool. I can also see the space/time thing as well. I think I mentioned that it seems to me like "Land of the Lost".

MUSICAL INTERLUDE:

Marshall, Will, and Holly

On a routine expedition

Met the greatest earthquake ever known.

High on the rapids

It struck their tiny raft.

And plunged them down a thousand feet below.

To the Land of the Lost.

To the Land of the Lost.

To the Land of the Lost.

Sammy, forgive me! :afro:

Lucylooloo-loop-de-doo-skiddly-bop-doo, I don't know how you can like Sawyer. So he had a tough life, that doesn't mean he can be a p*cker forever. I still love you, though! :: Anyway, I am all over this show. It's nice to have something interesting on TV for a change.

Peaches, where do you find the time? grem-momwithbaby.gif Awwwwwwwwwwww

Well, I saw the episode last night, and then one before it. I feel bad for the Iraqi guy. He is my favorite character. I can't stand the Australian pregnant woman. They should feed her and her baby to those wild boars. I like how they end every show with a song and a little montage. It's not even close to what I expected, but I like it. Lucy, is this the only thread you post on nowadays?

i love sawyer. i love sawyer. i do not see how i am the only one that sees the greatness of this guy! so what, that what happened to him doesnt totally affect how he turns out, but i still love that guy. i have liked him since the first episode, ::, but o well. i am glad more people are beginning to watch it. my best friend and i are addicted to it. i am waiting for Sun's (the korean lady) husband to finally blow up again and figure out she speaks english.

oh roger so kind of you to think of me. i was wondering if anyone had noticed my absence (sp?)

Oh goodness! Sorry to say this, but Sawyer is trash lOL. He can't blame the world for his shortcomings with that MAJOR chip on his shoulder...Don't hate me, guys, but I slightly enjoyed the scene where he gets tortured. I was glad to see he had one redeeming quality about himself, but he still needs an attitude adjustment. I can't wait to see the pasts of the fat guy, the pregnant woman and especially those siblings. I think the Iraqi guys'is going to be something to see!

[gasps in horror] GOLDEN ANN HOW COULD YOU THINK SO? :beady: sawyer...sawyer is wonderful...if you watched his episode he wasnt trying to get anyone's sympathy from the letter at first he didnt even tell kate he wrote the letter, he let it seem like he did that to a family! he is not blaming his entire life on that sole incident, but something like that could rule your life!!!!!

SOS: SAVE OUR SAWYER

Okay, okay, Lucy! You've got a point--Sawyer is great to the extent that he is handsome (those cute dimples) and dare I say it, has a little sex appeal. LMAO!! But, no, I really do see your point. He didn't shamefully milk the situation for ALL it was worth, and it's something to be said for that!I still won't go as far as saying I dig him, though. Let's just say that I've developed a tolerance for him...

Ahhh, we learn a lot more, eh? Danielle and her associates(whom she murdered-she's quite mad) who were shipwrecked performed biological experiments on the island. That would explain the strange creatures that have been encountered.

And the survivors finally realized that some form of recreation is needed to keep from going mad. Fore!

Now, when are they going to start making music? Know what I mean (nudge, nudge)?

Definite foreshadowing in last nights' episode - Danielle alluding to a possible virus or other ailment. Or perhaps she is just bats, but it makes me wonder about the hypochondriac's rash.

Also, how about that cliff hanger? And I think we have to wait two weeks for the next show. ::

Yes, two weeks til next show.

And how about Sawyer showing some redeemable qualities?

Our local ABC affiliate did on the set interviews with some of the cast. It was aired on their 11 pm news broadcast. Sawyer (Josh Holloway) is quite charming. As is Kate (*Evangeline Lilly).

*And isn't that a name from a classic novel for ya?

Here's the show's site for anyone interested....

LOST

ok i would first off like to say that the reccent lost episode was great, i love how Sahid sacrificed himself for Nadia, shooting himself for her--can you get any more noble? who knows about Danielle....

and as for Sawyer i would so proud when he went to the golf course (hahah that was hilarous, good ole harley) and tried to participate. And as for my undenying love for Sawyer, i really dont think he is incredimazing goodlooking just kinda, i mean really, but i have been with him since the beginning! [sobs] sawyer rocks my socks! :thumbsup:

SOS: Save Our Sawyer

hmm i was gonna say something else but i totally lost it... :doh:

Okay, I taped the show and watched it late last night, but I must have been in a daze or half-asleep, because I still don't know how Sahid came to be on the plane! Did I miss something, or are they going to follow up on this or what??And yeah, I thought it was so sweeet the way he shot himselffor the sake of this woman! Nice touch, Sahid. :thumbsup: