Favorite Song To Fall Asleep To

rkfan413

I don't know if this question has been asked before, but what's your favorite song/CD to listen to while going to sleep? I really like Damien Rice and Coldplay , they put me right to sleep everytime. I'm not saying that they're boring, they're just very soothing I guess.

Pansy. When I was little, I would listen to smooth jazz. That always put me to sleep. That or classical music. I have fallen asleep to DSoTM a couple of times.

At moments like these, I go to a Higher authority in order to seek ways on how to deal with annoying pendejos like this kid. What would Haysus do?

bitch.JPG

Ah. Hopefully that will do for now ::

^^^ LOL :laughing: ^^^

The Moody Blues-A Question Of Balance

The Moody Blues-Days Of Future Passed

This is very soothing stuff.lol

Moody Blues are a terrific band to fall asleep too, the same with certain CCR songs (Mardi Gras & Pendulum), The Eagles, as well as the last half of Tom Petty's Full Moon Fever Album. Anything that's too energetic won't work, it needs to be a calm soothing mellow sound.

Pink Floyd, Spiritualized, My Bloody Valentine, Mercury Rev, but it could be almost anything includic electronica. I just wipe everything out of my mind except for the music, then just float upwards to dreamland. :blah:

Some Electronica really does the job. You should try The Durutti Column's Return Of The Durutti Column. The first four tracks are drowsily mesmerizing :) Good choice of My Bloody Valentine.

Some Electronica really does the job. You should try The Durutti Column's Return Of The Durutti Column. The first four tracks are drowsily mesmerizing :) Good choice of My Bloody Valentine.

I personally think that sleep mood - ambiant trance does the job best, it mellows the mind & body & puts you to that dozy feeling to help you really get to sleep. 24.gif

Some Electronica really does the job. You should try The Durutti Column's Return Of The Durutti Column. The first four tracks are drowsily mesmerizing

You know, I might take your word and try them. Since you are here, I did get the first Garbage CD. They definitely got class and the guitar are freking awesome :rockon:

pure class... pure class...

but I still like the Breeders better :rockon: