Most Viewed Threads

MindCrime

Earth Angel posted a reply about Aqua Teen being the most viewed thread, so I compiled this information, which took almost a full 5 minutes, geezus. I didn?t want to post it in that thread, because it?s the most seen & I didn?t want to make an @$$ of myself in there.

Top 10 Most Viewed Threads:

I know I'm replying to my own post, but there are 35 anonymous people on the boards and 5 of them are reading the Emerald Nuts thread. I am absolutely flabbergasted as to why this is such an interesting subject.

:doh:

I agree, who goes online to find information about that commercial, or nuts even. Talk about downright Nutty :jester:

I agree, who goes online to find information about that commercial, or nuts even. Talk about downright

I did! I nearly fell off the couch from "Extinguished Novelists" and just had to see if others thought it was funny too.

Also, I love music, so maybe I'll meet some nice folk.

Regards,

Aaron Anodide

I did! I nearly fell off the couch from "Extinguished Novelists" and just had to see if others thought it was funny too.

Also, I love music, so maybe I'll meet some nice folk.

Welcome aboard Yoho. Do you have a friend named "a bottle of rum?" :: You'll meet some nice folks and some crazy ones...it's almost always fun around here.

Welcome aboard Yoho. Do you have a friend named "a bottle of rum?" :: You'll meet some nice folks and some crazy ones...it's almost always fun around here.

Yes welcome, I'm obviously one of the crazy schizophrenic posters, my mood & opinions change in a matter of a flash. :googly:

Thanks to all for the welcome(s).

Lately, my friend is Bottle of Jack.

(I haven't been on a message board since the Caddyshack in the 80's - I was at 1200 baud. I can see though that posting your name at the end is redundant here.)

Lately, my friend is Bottle of Jack.

(I haven't been on a message board since the Caddyshack in the 80's - I was at 1200 baud. I can see though that posting your name at the end is redundant here.)

Meet my best friend, his name is Jim Beam

I didn't realize they had these back in the 80's, I didn't start using them until 97 or 98, but very rarely, it wasn't until recently that I started becoming interested in the internet, as I got older.

Meet my best friend, his name is Jim Beam

I didn't realize they had these back in the 80's, I didn't start using them until 97 or 98, but very rarely, it wasn't until recently that I started becoming interested in the internet, as I got older.

Yeah, Jack and Jim are both known to get into Coke sometimes -- but I tend to like them better when they're straight.

In the 80's Message Boards were known and BBS's and you connected directly to the hosting computer - point to point - via phone modem. You'd get busy signals all the time and the hot shots had higher time limits.

Yeah, they're a lot better straight out of the bottle or in a shot glass. Mixing them, just gets you less drunk.

That would've been weird, yet ground-breaking to have used a message board back then, of course I was a teenager & didn't care much for computers.