If you could be any Movie Character

MindCrime

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XXX, I understand, as a woman, what you mean by that statement. If I were "on the market", I might look for those things in a man. However, I have been fortunate that all of my major relationships have started out as friendships first, so I didn't have to worry about first impressions. My husband and I don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of (now that's a saying), and he might not be as debonair as James Bond, but no one else on this earth can make me cry with laughter or love me more. The expression on his face when he looks at our daughter means more to me than all the money and power in the world.

Note to self: Must remember to appreciate the intangibles more to-day than yesterday :beatnik:

If I could be any movie character, I think it would have to be Michael Corleone....wealth, power, good looks, and the balls to do whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want!! And if I don't feel like doing it, I'd have somebody do it for me.

Good choice, probably my second favorite Pacino character, next to the all-time greatest: Antonio Montana, which would've been another one of my picks to portray, but I really don't think I, or anybody else for that matter could handle that guy, Al played him to perfecto, 35.gif

It would have to be either the mechanic or the driver (they didn't have names in the movie) in "Two Lane Blacktop". It may sound weird but man, they lived a life I envied. Just two guys in a car, across the country, making money by drag racing a car that looked (to the unsuspecting eye) like just another clapped out beater. Cheap gas, open road, massive big block, a four speed, and a drag strip now that would be a life. :coolio:

Patrick

Good choice, probably my second favorite Pacino character

I really liked his character in Carlito's Way:

You done jumped on it now, motherfrigger!

*suspenseful music*

You think you're big time? You're gonna fuggin' die...big time!!!

You ready?!?

*suspenseful music*

Here come da pain!!!

carlito.jpg

• 3 months later...

Ok, not a movie character, but I always wanted to be Xena :rockon: Beautiful, strong, smart... Hah, It would be great to be her! :shades: (I love to fight, so muhu!)

But if it has to be a movie character... euhm euhm can't pick one :: maybe Selene from underworld? She has it all... being a vampire, two hot guys running after your ass, ... o boy, heaven! :coolio:

Hmm and maybe storm from X-men ::