If you could be any Movie Character

MindCrime

If you could portray any character from a film, who would it have been? Was it someone with identifiable characteristic traits & personality, or based on sympathy towards the involvement in the circumstances of the plot? Would there be any significant detail changes that you would display in your performance.

I don't see this particular topic posted in this forum, if somebody can prove me wrong, I will bow my head in shame. 34.gif

TheCrow.jpg

Eric Draven. Only this time, I would seek vigorous revenge for Sarah?s sake & implore the hounds of hell to annihilate the enemies, especially T-Bird & set my spirit free of the hurt & suffering caused by my invulnerable loss. Relinquishment means absolutely nothing at this scenario. 46.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andie Walsh from Pretty in Pink, though I would end up with Duckie at the end. She wears a lot of pink, my favorite color, and she has her own style and is no one but herself.

C-girl, I swear we were seperated at birth. I love that movie and I love Ducky. It breaks my heart to see Jon Cryer in that damned sitcom, with Charlie Sheen of all people. Poor, sad bastard.

Where "most femmes" (meaning the majority) are attracted to dudes with power, wealth, looks and an insatiable libido?

Oh yea. That's the real world.

And he's off! ::

I am sure in someone else's pathetic thought process, they'd believe women are capable of being attracted to poverty, uglyness, mediocrity, and sexual dysfunction.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:. Yea, but he had power and wealth, that's the important thing. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any man who's thought process leads them to believe 'most women' are that shallow, as to be attracted to all the superficial qualites listed above, in my opinion, can't criticize anyone's thought process. 'Most women' look for more than that in a man.

However, if that's all a woman looks for in a man, then said man is getting exactly what he deserves.

That's all I have to say about that.

Since my favorite actors (characters) are either dead or have Alzeimers..

I'll go with this guy... can you guess who it is?

...I flunk English, I'm outta here. I gotta get a job, and you know what that means. That's right, they start me at the drive-up window and I gradually work my way up from shakes to burgers, and then one day my lucky break comes: the french fry guy dies and they offer me the job. But the day I'm supposed to start some men come by in a black Lincoln Continental and tell me I can make a quick 300 just for driving a van back from Mexico. When I get out of jail I'm 36 years old. Living in a flop house. No job. No home. No upward mobility. Very few teeth. And then one day they find me, face down in the gutter, clutching a bottle of paint thinner and why? Because you wouldn't help me in English.

I guess it would be the character played by Zhang Ziyi in "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon". She lived the way she wanted to, followed her passion and kicked major butt!!

I also wouldn't mind being Ellen Roarke from "A Time to Kill"...smart, tough, sexy.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:. Yea, but he had power and wealth, that's the important thing. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any man who's thought process leads them to believe 'most women' are that shallow, as to be attracted to all the superficial qualites listed above, in my opinion, can't criticize anyone's thought process. 'Most women' look for more than that in a man.

However, if that's all a woman looks for in a man, then said man is getting exactly what he deserves.

That's all I have to say about that.

I've read that last line before, but it usually isn't the last you have to say about anything.

Power and wealth equate to better chances with women. Donald Trump wouldn't have his choice of women if it weren't for those two essential qualities. What? You're gonna tell me that a man without ambition to excel in society isn't something good? Isn't something that others should see as noteworthy? What planet are you from? Good looks also factor in because physical beauty exists in order to attract; we as humans are inherently attracted to that which looks good - we discriminate by looks right down to what we eat. Since when did it become noble to praise anything that would deviate from this? Was it when you chimed in with your usual flower-child, idealistic rhetoric just now? I take it you're homeless, then? That working to make money to support your family has no bearing on how others feel about you. At any time, you can move to a carboard box, live off of what other people throw away, and this won't change a thing. If that's the type of existence you'd think women are attracted to, then you must like the gullible ones who'd go with anyone according to the tune of their song.

Because I know there are essentials to be met first in order to seek the right kind of woman, I know I will get someone of quality.

I've read that last line before, but it usually isn't the last you have to say about anything.

Power and wealth equate to better chances with women. Donald Trump wouldn't have his choice of women if it weren't for those two essential qualities. What? You're gonna tell me that a man without ambition to excel in society isn't something good? Isn't something that others should see as noteworthy? What planet are you from? Good looks also factor in because physical beauty exists in order to attract; we as humans are inherently attracted to that which looks good - we discriminate by looks right down to what we eat. Since when did it become noble to praise anything that would deviate from this? Was it when you chimed in with your usual flower-child, idealistic rhetoric just now? I take it you're homeless, then? That working to make money to support your family has no bearing on how others feel about you. At any time, you can move to a carboard box, live off of what other people throw away, and this won't change a thing. If that's the type of existence you'd think women are attracted to, then you must like the gullible ones who'd go with anyone according to the tune of their song.

Because I know there are essentials to be met first in order to seek the right kind of woman, I know I will get someone of quality.

Don't be such a little bitch, XXX. That's all I have to say about that.

Power and wealth equate to better chances with women.

XXX, I understand, as a woman, what you mean by that statement. If I were "on the market", I might look for those things in a man. However, I have been fortunate that all of my major relationships have started out as friendships first, so I didn't have to worry about first impressions. My husband and I don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of (now that's a saying), and he might not be as debonair as James Bond, but no one else on this earth can make me cry with laughter or love me more. The expression on his face when he looks at our daughter means more to me than all the money and power in the world.