Most Embarrassing CD

lucylooloo

Ace of Base - The Sign

OMG! Lmao, Actually I used to have this sitting around in my car along with a whole crate of s*1tty Marria Carey, Wilson Phillips, & Whitney Houston (including Jr's pick) albums. They belonged to my then girlfriend, & she never took them back, I wonder if this was means of revenge? smile010.gif I had to suffer through embarrassment everytime somebody saw those sitting in the CD box next to the passenger seat.

Worst album that I own: Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack on vinyl :doh:, I got it as a young kid, because I liked the BeeGee's at the time.

The soundtrack for the movie "The Bodyguard". I had to go look at my cds to find one. I'm not even sure how I got it. I can't stand Whitney Houston.

Quote from Wayne's World: "If you lived in the suburbs, it was automatically issued to your mailbox, it even came with samples of tide." :laughing:

The soundtrack for the movie "The Bodyguard". I had to go look at my cds to find one. I'm not even sure how I got it. I can't stand Whitney Houston. :thumbsdown:

Same thing happened to many, as I can see. In my case I even had the video, and I just gave vinyls and videos to five or six people I know. They were very glad! I received lots of records when I was a rock journalist and

I often had to get rid of many things I don´t like, for instance, an album of Prince (the one where he changed his name for symbol). I apologize, I never liked Prince...

Oh, I don't know. There are a lot of CDs I don't listen to that much anymore, but would I be embarrassed if someone saw them? Don't know.

Since most of you are rock fans, you would probably wonder about 1/2 my record collection...lots of forgotten '90's bands: Spin Doctors, Gin Blossoms, Soul Asylum and not one but two Hootie Cds

Quote from Wayne's World: "If you lived in the suburbs, it was automatically issued to your mailbox, it even came with samples of tide." :laughing:

That was actually a reference to 'Frampton Comes Alive' not 'The Bodyguard'.

Cassandra said 'Hey look I just got a lot of albums at a garage sale!'

Wayne: "Excellent"

Cassandra: "Look, Jerry and the Pacemakers"

Wayne: "You know, I bet that a lot of them actually have pacemakers now, ironic isn't it"

Cassandra:(another album, I don't remember) and then "Frampton Comes Alive, have you heard of it"

Wayne:"Insert MC's quote here"

That was actually a reference to 'Frampton Comes Alive' not 'The Bodyguard'.

Cassandra said 'Hey look I just got a lot of albums at a garage sale!'

Wayne: "Excellent"

Cassandra: "Look, Jerry and the Pacemakers"

Wayne: "You know, I bet that a lot of them actually have pacemakers now, ironic isn't it"

Cassandra:(another album, I don't remember) and then "Frampton Comes Alive, have you heard of it"

Wayne:"Insert MC's quote here"

I'm sure MC knows that. I think he was just applying it to that particular CD - fits into the same category IMO.