Whatever Happened To Tenacious Peaches

Aunt_Acid

I was just going to post something about her and Opiate in "announcements". I think Peaches works for a school and since school recently started, she may be very busy. I know that having a baby at home makes it hard to find time to log on at home, so if it's not done at work....

As for Tara, I don't know. Maybe she took a break, like MC plans to do

Dudes and dudelettes! I am here! I've been crazy with work and haven't had time to post. I hate it when work interferes with my social life. Not that this is my social life, because that would be pathetic, wouldn't it? :shades:

Anyhoo, I didn't realize that my last post was a pissy one. I didn't leave because I was mad, people. You guys are like family...if I get mad at you, I'll just cuss you out and keep on going!

Hey Mindcrime, are you pulling a Prince move and changing your name to an unpronounceable symbol? If I do that, this will be my symbol...

ihb_midlefingers_sticker_b.gif

Whats a cootie? Is it a rozzer, or a coldslaw? Is it one of those things you get from somebody who kisses the wrong toilet seats?

Regards

What?

You never played with it when you were a kid...

I played with mine all the time, I still play with mine ::

cootie.gif

Oh, -and glad to see we didn't run out of TP, welcome back TP - I think we'd all in agreement that we need TP! ::