Songfacts CD

MuzikTyme

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright Mindcrime, I gotta ask, How did you get the emoticons from the MSN msg??

Right Here just right click over the picture, select properties, then high-lite the exact address, then copy, then paste into the "Image" UBB Code. I'm sure you know how to do this already, but I posted it anyways as a reference.

-------

Batman :rockon: That song suits you

I've been thinking about this long and hard, and at first I thought I'd pick a Beatles, Nirvana, or R.E.M. tune, but then I thought 'Does that explain me' and while there are a few under that category, I came up with something else, a song that I hold near and dear to my heart, this is the song that when I heard it live, it completely changed my outlook on music forever (mellow stuff is the way to go!) and this song is

Learning to Fly- Tom Petty

Yes that has to be one of the best songs of all-time.

"Learning To Fly, But I ain't Got Wings" :coolio:

Yes that has to be one of the best songs of all-time.

"Learning To Fly, But I ain't Got Wings" :coolio:

I agree, it was one of my favorites that came out at the time & I still like it today. Probably his best song, besides "You Got Lucky" & some of the stuff from Full Moon Fever.

I like it. It makes me sort of melancholy.
Interesting, 'cuz most of the time people get *ahem* 'melancholy' right before they hear the song, not during or because of the song (hell, when I saw Petty do it he was getting 'melancholy' in front of the whole audience)

:jester: :jester: :jester:

• 2 weeks later...