All About Guitars

Batman

Not guitarists, guitars.

What are the best looking guitars, ideas for cool looking guitars, best guitar moves (stuff like the windmill or the smash or the burn) , ideas for good guitar moves, best guitar tricks, and anything else that has to do with guitars.

I think a cool guitar would be clear, and filled with bright green light, so it would have a glowing effect. It would be awesome, especially if the stage was dark.

A cool guitar move would be taking it one step further than Hendrix with the burning of the guitar. It would be a hollow guitar, filled with big firecrackers and gunpowder and the like, and than you would explode it at the end of a huge concert

I like Strats, Les Pauls, SG's and flying V's. Both Strat and LP look awesome in sunburst. They must be used to show character but not beat up. The only novelty move I've ever done was when I got sick of playing in a punk cover band and I de-tuned the strings, rested the neck against the amp and walked away leaving it screamming with feedback. Little people knew that was the last time they heard their favorite punk band play. After the show I learned we all were tired of it.