Worst sequel ever!

Mike

I was a huge fan of the movie make of Bret Easton Ellis' "American Psycho", but when I saw the sequel which was revolved around a girl, who had nothing to do with the predecessor, it about made me gag. They couldn't even tie in the storyline, let alone give any explanation. Probably the biggest love to hate ratio I've encountered in any series of movies.

I think "Caddyshack II" was pretty good...considering... Surely Jonathan Silverman is no Michael O'Keefe, but remember, the movie did have some pretty big shoes to fill.

M-Crime is dead on about "American Psycho"...the second one was pure trash and shouldn't have even been allowed to use the name.

The "Scary Movie" trilogy just kept getting worse as the numbers kept getting higher. I'll tell you what I did like by these guys was "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood"...very funny movie.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro:

I saw Two and Three, and about 15 minutes of One. I remember thinking they were all funny. Sometimes it's not that things aren't funny, it's just that they get old. Producers try to milk things for all they are worth, and then they keep milking. To me that never happened in the Scary Movie trilogy. Matrix Reloaded was pretty bad, but not the worst.

i hate when they take great movies and they just need to make a sequel just ruin it by dragging it out. they do that a lot with tv series also, but the worst sequel i think is doing Grease 2, those whole connect by the cousins thing is stupid even though i did laugh at some of the stuff in Grease 2...lol :elvis: