New Green Day song

Madison21417

I'm not trying to be the underground type of guy here on anything, but I thought their Lookout! stuff was pretty cool. As they got more famous I kept loosing my interest in them. I remmember a funny song that was like country music that I used to love. Does anybody know which one I'm talking about??? I would love to hear it again :guitar:

I remember a funny song that was like country music that I used to love. Does anybody know which one I'm talking about???

I have a clue as to what you're talking about, but just to make sure, do you remember which album it was on? The first thing that came to mind was that song off of Dookie, where he sings "I was alone, I was by myself, no one was looking, no one but me". I believe there was another song off of one of their earlier albums that was of the same nature.

If it's the one that Mindcrime mentioned, then that would be 'Longview' (I'm pretty sure anyway)

It couldn't have been Longveiw, because that's one I recognize immediately, it was one of the songs later in the album, I tried to look at an album listing & I couldn't tell by the name.

OK, I went to Amazon and looked for familiar album covers and recognized Kerplunk

B00004W52L.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

and then went on and read the reviews and I think it is 'Dominated Love Slave'. I can't believe they don't have that song on kazaa so now I'm standing in line on an irc channel for the album. I have to listen to that song no matter what. Funny how things go, I ussually sweep the floor with the greenday name :P and here I am waiting for a whole album.

oh the flashbacks. I feel like Homer when he ate the box of baking soda from the fridge.

I want to be your dominated love slave

I want to be the one that takes the pain

You can spank me when I do not behave

Mack me in the forehead with a chain

Cause I love feelin' dirty

And I love feelin' cheap

And I love it when you hurt me

So drive those staples deep

I want you to slap me and call me naughty

Put a beltsander against my skin

I want to feel pain all over my body

Can't wait to be punished for my sins.