Sequels better than original

Batman

I actually enjoyed Lethal Weapon 3 the best out of the series, but all those movies were pretty damned good. I thought Godfather 2 was better than 1, but the 3rd one was horrible. Conan the Destroyer was my favorite out of that series, but I think it had more to do with Olivia d'Abo's (the Single Guy fame) character Princess Jehnna. Her presence added to the personal beauty of the film (mind you, I seem to be the only one who enjoyed this piece), the film was a blockbuster disaster coincidently. Usually I prefer the original movie however.

Rocky III (with Mr. T. as Clubber Lang)

Superman II - General Zod ruled!!

"OH MY GOD!!"

"That's ZOD."

"Friday the 13th Part....who the hell knows....Jason Takes Manhattan". The part where the one dude is fighting Jason on the roof and he keeps punching Jason in the face (must be about eight times). Then he finally tires and he says to Jason, "Okay, go ahead, take your best shot!" And Jason knocks his head clean off and it rolls off the roof. :laughing: :laughing:

I was completely BAKED the first time I saw this scene. I totally LMFAO, I dropped my pizza and soda, and fired up another bong. It was most triumphant!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :rockon: :rockon:

Rocky III (with Mr. T. as Clubber Lang)

Superman II - General Zod ruled!!

"OH MY GOD!!"

"That's ZOD."

"Friday the 13th Part....who the hell knows....Jason Takes Manhattan". The part where the one dude is fighting Jason on the roof and he keeps punching Jason in the face (must be about eight times). Then he finally tires and he says to Jason, "Okay, go ahead, take your best shot!" And Jason knocks his head clean off and it rolls off the roof. :laughing: :laughing:

I was completely BAKED the first time I saw this scene. I totally LMFAO, I dropped my pizza and soda, and fired up another bong. It was most triumphant!

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :rockon: :rockon:

Friday The 13th Part 2 is a little better than the first seeing as to how that's the one where Jason Voorhees makes his first appearance... sh-sh-sh-haah-haah-haah. I think Kevin Bacon was in the first, so you can even connect this series with six degrees of Bacon ::

• 2 weeks later...