Songfacts Established

Ange

I was just curious.  When was songfacts forum Established? I only accidentally stumbled across this site a few weeks ago when I was googling a song that I was trying to find out about, that's how I came across it., I'm loving it.  I've learnt a fair few things.  I'm looking forward to finding out more, establishing friendships and being able to help out with any information I can share.  I was just wondering, as I'm unsure as to what country it originated in and what time differences I'm looking at . I'm in Melbourne Australia, it is now 5.30am and I have been checking out this site all night and trying to work it out. Lol. Again I apologize if I offend or annoy anybody but it's all new to me and I'm still learning.  Looking forward to lots more Conversations and information from you all. Cheers Ange 😊

3 minutes ago, Ange said:

I was just curious.  When was songfacts forum Established? I only accidentally stumbled across this site a few weeks ago when I was googling a song that I was trying to find out about, that's how I came across it., I'm loving it.  I've learnt a fair few things.  I'm looking forward to finding out more, establishing friendships and being able to help out with any information I can share.  I was just wondering, as I'm unsure as to what country it originated in and what time differences I'm looking at . I'm in Melbourne Australia, it is now 5.30am and I have been checking out this site all night and trying to work it out. Lol. Again I apologize if I offend or annoy anybody but it's all new to me and I'm still learning.  Looking forward to lots more Conversations and information from you all. Cheers Ange 😊