Old posts

Ange

Is it normal that I have just recently joined this site and I'm seeing posts from like 5 years ago and older ? When I look and see that people have been on this site for 15 years even, I'm wondering how come I have never come across it before? I hope I'm not being invasive by asking this question? I wish I had found this site along time ago.  Its pretty cool. Every one seems friendly and it's really informative.  God I can't believe I wasted so much time on other social media sites.  

This place was *way* ahead of it's time. Songfacts was a kind of facebook before facebook was facebook, but for music freaks. Then a few things happened. We had a server change and the format of our beloved Songfacts boards changed. They weren't like what you see here. Then facebook came along, and with it a songfacts facebook thing. I think the posts became fewer and farther in between. I still come here, I don't always "officially" sign in, but I am usually here once a day. There was a tight vibe for quite some time. A tribal vibe, kind of a family type deal.

2 hours ago, Ken said:

This place was *way* ahead of it's time. Songfacts was a kind of facebook before facebook was facebook, but for music freaks. Then a few things happened. We had a server change and the format of our beloved Songfacts boards changed. They weren't like what you see here. Then facebook came along, and with it a songfacts facebook thing. I think the posts became fewer and farther in between. I still come here, I don't always "officially" sign in, but I am usually here once a day. There was a tight vibe for quite some time. A tribal vibe, kind of a family type deal.

Thanks Ken 😊