RonJonSurfer

The "Old" Songfacts Gang

I was wondering if any of the old Songfacts gang (you know who you are) checks in to the site much these days. Every once in while I come back searching for you guys but come up empty. It was a vibrant and crazy place when we all joined close to 15 years ago and it remained that way for a long time. Frankly I miss it.  If any of you stop by, leave a comment. I'd love to know how you guys are doing. RonJonSurfer (Ron)

I didn't join 15 years ago, but I do my best to *bump* the "All Things Music" subset. Ever since Last.fm terminated all forums and fan posts, I've been hanging out here to see if there is "Life on Mars." (It seems to be very sparse.)

Folks in search of Music on the Interweb don't have many choices these days, between "Buy 'N Large" (Apple) or "We Think You Like This?" (Spotify). For really obscure music, I sometimes drop by CD Baby, if a "Toy Cows in Africa"-like track catches my eye/ear on YouTube.

So now I travel the "Roads to Moscow" while "Dancing in the Moonlight," on the way to "Scarborough Fair.";)  Patrick Abe

1 hour ago, Otokichi said:

Thanks for the update and for your contributions to Songfacts.

On 9/23/2018 at 4:28 AM, edna said:

"In My Life" - Beatles.  "Days" - Kinks

After all these years I still can't make everything work right. Thus...see a quote from the one and only Edna dated 9/23/18 in my last reply.

On 10/26/2018 at 3:37 AM, RonJonSurfer said:

I was wondering if any of the old Songfacts gang (you know who you are) checks in to the site much these days. Every once in while I come back searching for you guys but come up empty. It was a vibrant and crazy place when we all joined close to 15 years ago and it remained that way for a long time. Frankly I miss it.  If any of you stop by, leave a comment. I'd love to know how you guys are doing. RonJonSurfer (Ron)

On 10/26/2018 at 3:37 AM, RonJonSurfer said:

Hi Ron; I only joined up not long ago ; but I try to jump on whenever I can . Hope you are well. Cheers Ange 😊