All about Halloween!

Ken

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP TEN REASONS WHY HALLOWEEN IS BETTER THAN SEX:

10. You're guaranteed to get a little something in the sack.

9. The uglier you are, the easier it is to get some.

8. It doesn't matter if the kids hear you moaning and groaning.

7. Less guilt the morning after.

6. It doesn't matter if they fantasize you're somebody else, because you are.

5. Forty years from now, you'll still enjoy candy.

4. If you don't get what you want, you can always go next door.

3. If you get tired, you can wait 10 minutes and go again.

2. You don't have to compliment the person who gives you some.

1. You can do the whole neighborhood!

[rant]

Halloween, might be fun for the US, but here in the UK it causes no end of problems. I cam home tonight to find that some kids had put glue in our front door lock. So I've had to call out an emergeny contractor to replace the lock. The price of the multi-point lock alone is £70. The call out fee was £50, and that's only because I used to work with the company, so they only charged me call-out, without the stuff on top. I'm fuming. Who the f*ck brings these kids up!?

[/rant]

I feel sorry for my little brother. When I used to go trick-or-treating, the streets were absolutely mobbed with kids. It was really fun. But for some reason, there aren't very many kids on the streets on halloween anymore, where I live. It's a shame for me too, because I like scaring little kids, but there's never any to scare. Like last year, I wore a gorilla suit, and plaid electric guitar in a candlelit room, and it really scared the kids that came by. But only 3 kids came. But I managed to make one of them cry. Then I felt bad, so I took off my mask and apologized.

I just got back from my sisters house. Trick or Treat is definitely not dead in her neighborhood! There were about 600 kids that came to the door. We went up and down the street. About 1/2 of the houses were done up to some degree. We had fun once Mya got used to the idea of wearing her costume. Oh yeah,,,this was the warmest Halloween I can remember. It was 75 degrees up until around 930...

Here is a picture of a reluctant bunny:

IMG_4853.jpg

• 11 months later...

It is getting to be that time of year again and people are starting to think about their costumes for Halloween. I will be taking my daughter out for her first night of trick or treating and she is very excited about it. She has decided to be a "ballet faerie." What are your plans?

Here is her partial get up...

IMG_5907.jpg

Here is last year's thread about Halloween costumes.

Marc, our daughters are wearting similar costumes! How precious...

allyhalloween002editedwg2.jpg

I've already decided on my costume. I'm going to wear blue scrubs. I'm going to pin cotton all over myself and carry a squirt gun with which I will intermittently shoot people. I will be...wait for it...it's worth it...here it comes...PARTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS!

Criminy, I'm a dork. :laughing:

Edited by Guest
Extraordinarily bad grammar. It's Monday morning...please forgive me. Bite me if you don't like it.