Who Sings This Song?

tomssf

Hello,,   Could someone go to this video and scroll to the end of it and let me know who is singing the "Star Spangled Banner". I cannot find who this group is any where. please let me know and thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U5N9wAFpms

Otokichi   you are correct they wont let you play it back for some reason, i looked at some other trump rally videos that definitely had the star spangled banner either before or after and some one replaced it with a different song. i will continue to look for it and get back to you,  I want to thank you for your reply, please check back to see if I found another of his rallies with the song in it? Thank You  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/20/2018 at 4:47 AM, tomssf said:

Otokichi:   I cannot believe it someone took off every single star spangled banner from trump rallies. I cannot find it anywhere, i will keep looking, if you happen to hear it before or after one of is new speech's please let me know, Thank You

On 9/20/2018 at 4:47 AM, tomssf said:

Otokichi:   I cannot believe it someone took off every single star spangled banner from trump rallies. I cannot find it anywhere, i will keep looking, if you happen to hear it before or after one of is new speech's please let me know, Thank You

I've come across quite a few too. One  thing I  have learnt is that Trump  really  doesn't  know  the words