Snow Patrol

rkfan413

• 1 month later...

they're from northern ireland. i had never heard of them and then i saw them live at witnness (music festival in ireland) on 2001 and thought they were really great, they were playing on a small stage. i bought their album 'when it's all over we still ave to clear up' and loved it; it's really sweet soft music. the following year i saw them again and they were great too. i have their other two albums 'songs for polarbears' and the new one, 'the final straw'. however i've become a little bored of them. they're sweet and nice and easy to listen to but not particularly exciting. the lead singer gary lightbody has another album 'son of evil reindeer' with a side project called the reindeer section which is also pretty good

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oooo trust me! I was at the Hogmanay bash in George Square and they were brilliant!! totally amazing! the sound was a bit mucked up but that wasn't their fault and it was fixed again very quickly. They could have just had an off day at the v festival,don't be turned of going to see them just because one or two fans said they weren't as good live.