Allow me to cry in memory!

Mike

It's now September 11th. in New York City!

The memories of the horrible events of 3 years ago ring out in historical clarity -

September eleventh was filled with the sounds of destruction and loss. Then came the silence. The little boy who listens in vain for the loving calls of his mommy. The little girl who will never again fall asleep to a bedtime story from her daddy. The husband whose heart aches for the soft whispers of his wife. The mother who would give anything to hear just one more "I love you, Mom," from her son. Cherish those you love because the silence is indeed deafening. Remember, your family first.

A Prayer For The World

Let the rain come and wash away the ancient grudges, the bitter

hatreds held and nurtured over generations.

Let the rain wash away the memory of the hurt, the neglect.

Then let the sun come out and fill the sky with rainbows.

Let the warmth of the sun heal us wherever we are broken.

Let it burn away the fog so that we can see each other clearly.

So that we can see beyond labels, beyond accents, gender or skin color.

Let the warmth and brightness of the sun melt our selfishness.

So that we can share the joys and feel the sorrows of our neighbors.

And let the light of the sun be so strong that we will see all people as our neighbors.

Let the earth, nourished by rain, bring forth flowers to surround us with beauty.

And let the mountains teach our hearts to reach upward to heaven.

Amen.

Please visit this site!

It angers and saddens me to see all those names and faces! We must never forget 'who', 'what', 'where', 'when' and 'how'; there is no 'why' -- it was senseless!

While so many lost their lives at the actions of extremist lunatics, what makes me most furious is to see babies on that list.

Thoughts and prayers to ALL families of ALL victims!

anyone with a heart was horrified with what happened on this day

Ken, you made a simple every day statement, yet it was so poignant! You have no idea how much you said in one little sentence. It serves as a stark reminder -- the soulless that murdered innocent people, the heartless that celebrated our tragedy, and the mindless that said we got what we deserved!

I Looked On The 9 11 Web Site To Pay My Respects.I Found A Guy Who Was A Chef In The Twin Towers,He Was Asked What Would He Do If The Tower Was Attacked His Reply Jump.I Remember Looking At The Horrific Pictures In A Mag And There He Was In His Chef's Uniform Jumping To His Death.Im Sick And Tired Of People Being Killed By Other People For There Own Selfish Reasons.My Heart Goes Out Too Everybody Who Want's To Cry In Memory Of 9 11.Rest In Peace For You Now Are Angel's Looking Over Us.