My desire to see all that can be seen

-I must undress my mind

To feel everything beyond my heart

-I must undress my mind

To capture my place in this time

-I must undress my mind

To reveal that knowledge this lies deep within

-I must undress my mind

~For I gather the things which I know and see and feel and hear and touch and it's real!

But is it real, is it what I really know? Or is there more instore - if I only I undress my mind.

I've heard of things I don't understand, yet I try to find, looking out even though I be blind, then be remind, there are none so very kind -- as those who've already undressed their mind.

I don't feel naked, I don't feel cold.

I see things now that have become very bold.

Things about life I can really decide, a place I can go with no fear I should hide.

For if I go far or stay close to my home, take big chances or just see what is to come.

I?ll know in my mind that it?s no longer in the fray, whatever comes it?s all in a day.

And no matter what happens I know what to say, minds are cleaner without cloths anyway!

What's up, nudel brain? ::

Undressing the Mind

I like it. In fact, I've never heard or seen words put like that before. It is dressed very sharply, so much that it will be my next inspiration for my next canvas. If it ever sells, you shall have half. I promise and, thanks!

My inner skull feels a draft. I think I'll leave the window open.

Mike, have you read "undressing my mind" somewhere else before and if so where, or, is this piece of brilliance your own? If it is, BRAVO! OLE! SMOOCH!!!

Just as we are embarrassed by our physical nakedness, so are we to our true mental thoughts.

How many of us truly undress our minds here or in the real world? Do we simply wear the clothes of others, or, are they our own unique design? How much of ourselves came from what we were taught, read or saw?

Think of a blind, deaf, mute in isolation. Think of The Who's Tommy. Were they naked? What is left of the mind when it has no stimulation? Truly then, it is naked.

The only way we can ever see everything is to close our eyes. The greatest sense isn't sight, it is feeling. It's the only thing that matters. One day, we shall understand this better.

The preoccupation of acceptance is the foundation of slavery. Are we what others want us to be? Are we true to ourself? Is our mind truly naked? Since the first time we heard the word "no!" we have become something else. Guided by that which was guided by something else. Who are we trying to be? How much of ourselves have we left behind? Who are we now?

It's a question all should ask themself.

All the world is a stage and we are the greatest actors. Just how much will we get paid? What are we truly worth? I'll tell you:

Just one soul is worth more than the entire universe.

Excellent work Mike.