Back To The Future Day

Carl

How do we post videos now? I totally forgot about the links... just as for the pictures... help, please!!   :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6DGMnCZVVg

Edna...I'm far from an expert but I went to youtube, found a video, copied the URL and pasted it here. (Hopefully this works after I type this.) so it seems like the old way to me. I'm in a hippy mood, so that explains the video choice.

Time After Time

*When you click "Reply to this topic," look at the quote/emoji section of the toolbar. At the far left is a "2 chain" icon, which, when selected, allows you to paste the address of the YouTube video of your choice  The next space allows you to identify/comment/leave a sarcastic message. Click "Insert" and your link+text will surprise and delight Songfactors near and far.;)

Edited by Otokichi
If all you do is copy the YouTube address to your reply, the video appears, ready to play.

I agree wholeheartedly with adding a sarcastic message.

RonJon, you couldn't make me happier... I adore this song.

Shall I say, once again, you're always right?
thank you my friend.  :)

I thought it was a good choice for you....there aren't too many of us that want to hear songs like "Lay Down" but I can listen to it over and over.

Time After Time

*When you click "Reply to this topic," look at the quote/emoji section of the toolbar. At the far left is a "2 chain" icon, which, when selected, allows you to paste the address of the YouTube video of your choice  The next space allows you to identify/comment/leave a sarcastic message. Click "Insert" and your link+text will surprise and delight Songfactors near and far.;)

Thank you, Oto... :)  I guess it's like it was before... I'm getting old  :D