New Boards!

Carl

OK, we've live with the new boards. There are still some rebuilds going on and some settings we're tweaking, so not everything will work right away. As for the emojis, we're working on those - some of our animated favorites don't play well with modern technology, so we'll need to find alternatives.

Lots of nice features on these forums - note that if you're using a phone or tablet, they should accommodate.

It's a bit shocking at first... still things to be done... I can't find the smilies and I guess some information has been lost...  Yes, we lost posts again, in my case some 23.000  :D  :D

It's no hanging matter, it's no capital crime... ;)

Hi Carl, I could log in again in my old computer...

But the Android and my new PC won't recognise my pass nor email adress (now inexistant)

I sent help messages to you via Facebook.

Maybe I can change my email adress? This way I could change my password so I can log in from my Android and my new computer... Otherwise, in case I have to get a new password, it will be impossible.

Why the new computer and the phone won't recognise me?

Thank you and have a nice day... :)

note that if you're using a phone or tablet, they should accommodate.

​Mine doesn't...

...nor my husband's computer... nor any other computer. Only the old one that is about to perish... Please, send me a way to log in from my new computers...  

I did. On three computers and my phone. I'll have to become "EdnaL"... no way to log in. My hotmail has been lost a decade ago so no chance to get a new pass...

Wait... I just got to log in on my phone with "edna". Now I have to find out why the two computers at home refuse to log me in.

Maybe it was something from this morning, the site is so fresh... I'll try again tomorrow. Thank you.

Edited by edna

I used my username to log in, but now I can't log out.
That little 'menu' button (3 horizontal lines) won't work. My e-mail doesn't work either. Basically I've lost all PT's (if they still exist... I don't know how to find them) and my guess is pt's, notifications & log-out are in that menu tab.
I also get freezes. I think my browser isn't meant for all this fancy stuff. I only have my game browser (which works with nearly any other site) and it usually works well as a phone-type browser, as well as doing many PC type stuff.
Here's to hoping it's just kinks. I'll be forever logged in until then. ;) lol

Ray, I think the old PTs probably disappeared. If you're still having trouble logging in, you might try changing your password. If your email needs to be changed as well, send me a note how to contact you and I'll get you new credentials. Some of this wackyness might have to do with the background rebuilds that have been going on.

So, our best guess is that if you can log in with one device but not another, you have a password autosaved on a device. Changing your password might help get that in order - shoot me a note if you need help or want me to reset a password or email.

Appreciate you guys bearing with us. We're all getting used to this together.:)

I just tried logging in with my email but it wouldn't work. I had to use my user name. Looks like the system isn't recognizing email addresses, which is fine with me...it's less typing using user name instead of email address to log in. I like it. :)

I can log into my account the same way I always have, but there's no "sign-out" so I'm logged in until I delete cookies, search history, etc on my game device. No big deal, just figured I'm missing something obvious. :tongue:
And I don't mind waiting until our almighty community makers continue working on things. Carl & Zhivko rock!! :rockon: