RIP Jimmy Ruffin

Zabadak

Although he is an athlete and not a musician, I was devastated to hear that Gordie Howe has been severely impaired by two strokes and an old back injury. As a child, he was my hockey idol. He always seemed to be indestructible and he was such a badass that few players would ever challenge him. He was the total package: skilled, tough as nails and the only pro athlete to play in five different decades. He always loved children and made time to sign autographs for every kid who would wait for him after games.

I hope you get better soon, Gordie.

A lifelong fan!

Although he is an athlete and not a musician, I was devastated to hear that Gordie Howe has been severely impaired by two strokes and an old back injury. As a child, he was my hockey idol. He always seemed to be indestructible and he was such a badass that few players would ever challenge him. He was the total package: skilled, tough as nails and the only pro athlete to play in five different decades. He always loved children and made time to sign autographs for every kid who would wait for him after games.

I hope you get better soon, Gordie.

A lifelong fan!

:bow: Well put. Much love Gordie! :bow: