A Day in the Life

Jugband_Blues

not as bad as the news Paul had about Linda 6 years back.

That´s impossible... wasn´t he dead before? Oh, I don´t understand it... and who the Queen named "Sir", so? There´s an impostor somewhere...

Oh, what a pity, paul was dead for so many years and I didn´t know that.

Hey, he´s not dead, I saw him on a TV stage few years ago... he was older but it was him!

Edna, I believe the 'Paul is dead' is in reference to the conspiracy theory:

'Since late 1969, rumors have circulated that Paul McCartney died and was replaced in 1966. The replacement was supposedly William Campbell who had won a Paul lookalike contest. Further, even though this was kept a secret, the Beatles have been planting clues in lyrics and on album covers to tell us about it.'

There are loads of sites on google is you enter "Paul McCartney is dead" or the site Cosmosis put. It's quite funny to read - have fun! :thumbsup:

There are loads of sites on google is you enter "Paul McCartney is dead" or the site Cosmosis put. It's quite funny to read - have fun! :thumbsup:

I know, Sue, I was only joking! I grew up with the Beatles and I remember that "Paul is dead" story, backwards inc., ever since...68? 69? We used to laugh a lot in school about that, newspapers, talks about it, books, etc... I think it´s nonsense. Paul is not dead. I know he isn´t. :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana: :happybanana:

...but the happy banana strikes back!!!!!