SF Fantasy Football 2014

Kevin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yahoo! Has tried to jazz up it's Fantasy Games over the years . I see the latest mail gives us a draft report card. Kenne got an 'A' based on point projections, so good job on that! Rest of us 'B's' and 'C's. You can see the results also on the right upper side of your team page.

I got a C... :P :laughing:

Edited by Guest

:laughing: My email said 'C is for Championship', Phil. Actually, I didn't set a single pick; just let if choose whatever and deal with it after. I don't think I could've drafted much better if I'd spent a lot of time on it, though, as I really have fallen out of touch with who plays now except for the big names. The games aren't on TV as much as they used to be now.

I also got a grade C and according to the "experts", I'll be battling with Kevin for last place. I don't usually place much faith in the opinions of self-proclaimed experts. I think the winner will be the one whose players are able to stay healthy. All it takes is an injury to a key player (see Aaron Rodgers last year) to scuttle one's chances. It's also much more difficult to pick up an impact player on waivers in football than it is in baseball.

Riders 34, Bombers 30. Rider's are 10-0 vs Winnipeg on Labour Day-suck on that ,Rayzor ! :beatnik: :laughing: :rockon:

Yep. Good close game though. Banjo bowl coming up in Bomber territory!! I messed up before with Rider turf. That was Labor Day Classic. This is where we 'usually' (key word) even the score :laughing:

As far as the auto-draft: my team seems ok. NE def & Brees. I can live with that. My team wears a little thin after my top-name players. But consistency is key :wink: :grin:

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

Congrats to Phil as the 2014 SFFF champion! :partytime1: :sing1: :happybanana: :bow: You put together a great team, made all the right moves, and pretty much consistently steamrolled us all season.

Congrats to Rocky for second and Kenne for third as well! Thanks to all for playing again this year. Seems I've got to get more on the ball when it comes close to draft time next year. :puppyeyes:

Edited by Guest