SF Fantasy Football 2014

Kevin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be gone on a road trip for a wedding that weekend, but as I stated earlier, auto-draft works fine.

Someone can even draft for me & give me all the crappiest players. I'll still kick all of your talentless butts!! :susel: :goof:

Edited by Guest

I'll be more than happy to draft for you, Ray. I'll make sure to draft as many Cleveland players for you as I can since they're sure to be an offensive powerhouse this year. :smirk:

So you are going to a wedding next weekend, eh! Are you off to enjoy the big city delights of Gimli, Virden or Minnedosa?

Regina, actually. If I look carefully I'll be able to see Banff. :jester:

I'd be happy with Clevelands running game, actually. But not the defense, QB, WR's. Steelers are my fave team. Too bad I won't be getting both Manning & Brady like I did a couple years ago. :wink:

I doubt a Riders game is in the books. Banjo-Bowl being played on Rider turf this year. Bombers will still kick their sorry azzes! :beady:

SF hockey league would rule! Hopes are low, though. Hockey runs from Sept/Oct to May/June. It overlaps MLB & NFL. I know I'd gladly drop baseball & NFL is only once a week, so it's easy. I seriously doubt that all of the Americans would drop baseball. :blah:

I doubt a Riders game is in the books. Banjo-Bowl being played on Rider turf this year. Bombers will still kick their sorry azzes! :beady:

SF hockey league would rule! Hopes are low, though. Hockey runs from Sept/Oct to May/June. It overlaps MLB & NFL. I know I'd gladly drop baseball & NFL is only once a week, so it's easy. I seriously doubt that all of the Americans would drop baseball. :blah:

I think you are right about the hockey. As for "The Banjo Bowl" you are seriously deluded to think the Blah Bombers could take The Green Machine. Once Weston Dressler comes crawling back from the NFL, The Riders will be unstoppable.

Poor Kory Sheets. It looked like he had a decent shot at making The Raiders 'roster. Still, he'll make more money as an injured reserve than he would have made as a full-time player in the CFL.

We need the league set up soon, Rocky, so that everyone can get their teams registered-especially if the draft is this Saturday. It usually takes a few days, at least, for all to see that the league is up and to take the time to register. Auto-draft players need a few days to set their choices as well. :thumbsup:

I'll need to know by this evening to enter my team. If I don't have the chance I'll let auto-draft decide the best pick.

If I don't enter a team name, etc. it's probably because I'm preparing for my road trip early tomorrow morng or asleep to be awake in time for it. :sleepy:

Im in, too. Thanks, Rocky! We have 3 registered now.

C'mon folks; click that link as soon as you see it and you are in within another click. The rest can be done later ( team names, draft list, etc.). We need a head count before the draft can take place to be sure to have an even and/or a sufficient number of teams. :badcomp:

Otherwise, we will have to either a) reschedule (difficult for online option, unless everyone subsequently autodrafts ) and possibly miss Week 1, (Sept.4 is the first game), or B) pack it in for having not enough teams to make it interesting. :puppyeyes:

You may need a little time to prepare your draft list and other things as well. Saturday will be here in no time... :drummer:

Edited by Guest

Note: Just noticed that the email from Yahoo! stating that I had made a team has some important information for players wanting to try the online draft this year. Hold onto it, or just remember this info below:

' On draft day, please arrive 10 minutes ahead of the scheduled time. The draft will start promptly and may conclude rapidly if only a few managers are logged in.

We also suggest that you custom rank players in case you can't make it to the draft. You can do this at any time by simply going to the Fantasy Football home page and clicking on your team name.

New to fantasy football or want to learn more? Check out our video tutorials and soak up the knowledge.

Thanks for joining. Good luck.'