SF Fantasy Football 2014

Kevin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping we can do a live draft this year. For those who can't afford the time to participate, the system automatically defaults to autopick for those players, so it's basically status quo. However, for those of us who like to select our own players, the live draft gives us so much more flexibility. I hated my team last year and I definitely would not have picked many of the players the autopick selected for me.

For better or worse, I like to pick my own players.

Wait, I'm the defending champion :P

oops... I forgot that I didn't participate last year (or if I did I didn't keep track, much like baseball this year) Family issues always get in the way of sports :doh:

I do remember that I won my rookie year! Champ vs champ Kenne! Bring it on! :susel:

I would also like to manually draft my team.

If that's not possible, then Kevin, you have failed us as a commissioner lol

?!?!? *See first post in this thread* ... ;)

If both options are possible now , then I sure don't give a rat's ass how the draft is done. I only know that this is just a side bit of fun for me, and I'm certainly not going to sit for hours online drafting people, many of which will just have to be replaced anyway at various points. Knock yourselves out, you guys who take this rather seriously. :cool:

Edited by Guest

I will play if you need to balance out the number of teams. My schedule has been so hectic (as you can see from my lack of managing my fantasy baseball team) that I haven't had much time for Fantasy sports. Football is easier to manage with only one game per week...so, again...I will play if you need me.

Fairly quick, CanAm. Just waiting for a few more of the usual suspects to pop in. Blues? Carole ? Carl ? Rocky is going to run the league this year as he knows both about on-line and off-line drafts- which seems to be the call this year.

Rocky; you may want to fire off a couple PMs to these folks to get them in gear.

Edited by Guest

Hi guys, how y'all been? I haven't been here in forever, somebody needs to smack me. Anyway, I'm in. Blues won't be able to play this year. The live draft is cool. Just please don't let it be this Sunday at 6pm pst, I've got another one as well.