Site Maintenance

Carl

OK, that was long night, but we're back up and running.

Check out the site in all its re-designed glory and let me know what you think.

:rockon: Looks great!! All neat & proper. Easy to find the songs you want. AWESOME!! :bow: :thumbsup: :rock:

it's saying if I registered before August 2014 I have to re-register :confused:

I re-registered with the same email address and it still won't log me in

Did you verify your email address by clicking the link sent by the system ? If you do this, then you will be able to login.

That's what I did, Edna.

I originally registered with an email I had at the time and have since changed it and no longer use the old one.

To re-register, you must use your current email address because the system will send a link to the email address that you enter and you must click on that link after receiving it to verify your email address.

The system sent one to me, I clicked it to verify and now I'm good to go. :thumbsup:

What's all this registration stuff? I didn't have to re-register. Are people simply doing this because they want to? I just want to be on my heels in case I'm forced to do this. :smile:

Rayzor,

You don't have to re-register or change anything when you sign-in for the forum, only for the main Songfacts page.

They are two separate sign-ins.

If you sign-in for this forum and then click on the "Main Index" link near the top, it takes you to the main page (as you know).

If you look to the top right corner of the main page, you will see that it says "Welcome, Guest" and it gives you a link to click if you want to sign-in. That's the sign-in that you have to re-register for.

You don't have to register or sign-in on the main page to view anything, but it's a requirement if you ever want to post a comment on any of the song pages.

I couldn't find the link to the Forum...

Edna,

Sorry, I missed this first time around, since I was concentrating on your other question.

The link to the forum is still on the main Songfacts page, it's just in a different place.

Scroll to the very bottom of the main page.

Under the heading "CONTRIBUTION", is a link for "message boards".