Songfactor's Choice Top 10: #391

Welcome to the...

• sfc1-1.png

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate up to three songs that haven't made the Ten before ...
    Limit one song per artist, per person, and no more than 2 by any artist total please.
    Click here to view
Every Artist's Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (ARTISTS).
... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (SONGS)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

• nominatenowtrans_zps4e6be628.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray, I hear that Sammy's moved up from lunch money to controlling the big Bingo games at all the Mick Schools in his neighborhood. I used to have a stake in the Chocolate Wheel racket before the Nuns (God bless'em) told my parents it was 'time for me to go to a Brothers' school'. There I successfully made a 'book' on the 1955 Melbourne Cup. I couldn't have paid if the favorite won, but an outsider beat him. Who says there's no God ?

Don't worry about it OLD 55, I'm on a disability allowance! :laughing:

I'm not Fintan. Back in my heyday (nearly 10 years ago) I was infamously known as "Karhul" (I don't miss him either). And then a few years later, "Floydaholic". I hadn't been active in years, so I recently decided that I wanted to start afresh, as I missed the forum. I hope that you'll all have me back, like the prodigal son :)