3. Sonne - Rammstein

4. Bad Guy - Eminem

5. Rap God - Eminem

6. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - Michael Bolton

7. Shades Of Cool - Lana Del Rey

8. What's My Age Again? - Blink-182

9. Somewhere Along The Way - Nat King Cole

10.Heat - David Bowie

I nearly have 8,000 songs on my iPod; I'm very proud of that figure, as they all came from Cd's that I've purchased over the years. It's pretty easy to see that I am really digging Rammstein at the moment! The last track is my favourite from the album "The Next Day", it's my favourite David Bowie album! Am I commiting sacrilege by saying that? I hope not! :D

Rayzor is exaggerating. Bolton scored huge points with us for doing the Jack Sparrow thing, and the guy is a very legit songwriter. He's also from Connecticut, and once dated a DJ at a station where I interned.

Check out Bruce's interview with the man:

http://www.songfacts.com/blog/interviews/michael_bolton/

I don't have iTunes, but my game system keeps count of the # of times a track is played. Here's mine (not surprising to have Canadian artists here):

1 Fly By Night - Rush

2 Paradise City - Guns N Roses

3 Diggin' A Hole - Big Sugar

4 N.I.B - Black Sabbath

5 No Rain - Blind Melon

6 Money City Maniacs - Sloan

7 Fly Like An Eagle - Steve Miller Band

8 Awake - Godsmack

9 Jukebox Hero - Foreigner

10 Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell

I use the "random shuffle" method, which explains the odd list. (Joni Mitchell & Black Sabbath in the same list?) :tongue:

I only have one Joni Mitchell album, "Mingus".

Have you ever listened to it? Jaco Pastorius plays bass on it. Wayne Shorter & Herbie Hancock are also on the album, such a sweet line up! It would have been amazing if Miles Davis & Jaco Pastorius played together; Shorter & Hancock played with Miles in the 60's.

Mitchell tells an amazing story in the liner notes of "Mingus". Mingus died on 5 Jan, 1979 at the age of 56 in Mexico and he was cremated the next day. And on that day, 56 sperm whales beached themselves on the Mexican coastline and were removed by fire. Isn't that just one of the most amazing things that you'll ever read?!