Elliott Rodger

CanAm

I just finished watching the rambling youtube video made by this sociopath. It was truly chilling. I just don't understand how this guy's behaviour did not send up any red flags to the authorities. I mean, for God's sake, the day before he went on his killing spree he clearly posted his intentions on youtube for the world to see.

I truly hope there is a place in hell reserved for despicable creatures like this. He wonders why girls seemed to be repulsed by him. Perhaps it was because he was an entitled, self-pitying, arrogant narcissist.

If anyone truly believes that nobody is inherently evil, they should watch this youtube video.

I hear ya CanAm...I did not see the video, and probably won't because it's just so disturbing...What I did see was the father of one of the victims speaking out on "Why wasn't something done to prevent this... why?" it was just so heartbreaking...he then went on to say "is it because this has just become a regular problem these days, and nobody, nobody is doing anything about it." it was so sad....