Seattle Seahawks

Mike

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeesh... Sherman shows no class in victory. Crabtree isn't a great receiver & Sherman isn't a great CB. They are both "above-average" at best. Media builds them up but they aren't that great. It's not like Kaepernick is Brady or Manning when it comes to throwing either. Hope Manning (the man who wins or loses with class) shreds Sherman for 300 yards. We'll see if he still thinks he's the greatest. I just lost all respect for Sherman & I now hop off the Hawks bandwagon. I'll root for the classier of the two.

I love that Erin Andrews asked a coherent follow-up question after Sherman's initial rant, where he said: "Don't you ever talk about me!"

Her question: "Who was talking about you?"

What made it so great is that Andrews was doing journalism instead of playing along to the bit like Mean Gene Okerlund interviewing Randy "Macho Man" Savage.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Mike. A great team and a great season.

Thanks Carl, you should see this place... it's nuts!! The whole city (I live 15 miles North of the Space needle, can see Mt Rainier from my roof)

I'm home with a bad cold today and been watching the game highlights over and over and over and ... never gettin' tired of it!

Fun facts about the Seahawks Superbowl Win!

The Seahawks set a Super Bowl record with 36 consecutive points to start a game.

The opening safety after 12 seconds of play marked the fastest score in Super Bowl history.

Record set for Most Playing Time In The Lead, Game, Team – 59 minutes, 48 seconds, Seattle.

29mx9c1.jpg

I don't know who or why, Manning is still an amazing QB with an astonishing record. As he said "there is nothing to be embarrassed about".

They had an off game (albeit the worst time to have one) and we had probably one of the best if not the best game ever. I mean sure we have scored more points in a game, heck we shut out a team last year 58-0 with mostly the same team as this one. We can beat any team at any time and we could also lose to any team at any time.

2/2/14 was OUR DAY.

My son and I went to the parade yesterday in Seattle with what they estimated at 750,000 of my fellow 12's (we there say it was closer to the million mark) -

It was an amazing experience!!!

sav7eo.jpg

2rxwc3b.jpg

2m41t83.jpg

2qtlieu.jpg

10eome1.jpg

f1xuvc.jpg

29mu5ck.jpg

2pq9smt.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...