Eddie Van Halen: Your Opinion

Batman

:bow:, then, :thumbsup:, then, ::.

Once upon a time, there was a fellow named Ted Nugent, who, in my book, was top dog. Then along came a young gunslinger named Eddie Van Halen, and he rode a white horse, and that's horse's name was Eruption. 92 seconds that stood the guitar world on it's ear (pun intended), and left Uncle Ted twitching in the dust.

Young Eddie rode through all the hamlets and villages, with his outlaw band (again, pun intended) of desperados. Nightly, they would perform for the townspeople,led in front by court jester,David Lee Roth. While Eddie, Michael, and Alex provided all with a plethora of sounds meant to please the masses, DLR performed nightly acts of "dig me, I'm a rock star" idiocy.

But I digress. Soon, word spread across the land, and Edward the Great was crowned Guitar King. His reign lasted several years, conquering great nations all over the world.

But alas, Youn Edward grew older, and while he was still fast, one of the fastest in the land, he never learned anything new. 10, 15, nay, 25 years after he first rode over the horizon on a horse called Eruption, he still plays the same note.