old rnb song sounds like "just an illusion"

BubbaWubba

Hello everyone, Im hoping that this can be my last resort where I can find this song...Its been months! I am trying to look for this old rnb song from i'd say between 1997-1999. The time of mase, puff daddy and all. The backgound music is the same as "just an illusion" by imagination. There is also a girl that does the chorus...but the words I forget! I dont remember all. But if anyone has any clue please let me know!...I will post it back here if I get anything more...Thanks alot :help:

BubbaWabba Ive Had A Search On Google,For Cover Versions Of Imagination.I Was Mainly Looking For 90's R&B Cover Versions Of Imagination. And Came Up With An Album They Recommended That Had Bands Of The 90's Doing Hits From The 80's The Albums Called " Les Rhythm Digitals " By Dark Dancer.My Own Musical Preference Is R&B I Have Over 900 Cd's.And Will Look At My R&B Stuff Its Now Bugging Me.I Would Like To Know It Must Have A Wicked Beat,A Bit Like Body Talk,Very Sexy Rhythem.I Hope Your Feeling What Im Saying And Not Just Thinking Pervert.Take Care You Can Contact Me Here Or On My Email EmmetsVille@aol.com. Bring On R&B Love Dug PS These Guys Are Very Good As Well If I Don't Sort It They Will :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 14 years later...