SF Fantasy Football 2013

RockyRaccoon

Got 66 points from Peyton, but missed out on 29 points by benching Julius Thomas. I didn't realize he would have a breakout game. And to think I almost cut him yesterday.

So in another league I'm in, I have Peyton and Wes Welker, and got a boatload of points. Then I looked at our league and said "Crap, every point I get for Manning in my first league goes against me in this league".

I'm gonna need a big week

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a plethora of wide receivers if you're interested in a trade

I may be interested in a small trade, like say Knowshon Moreno for Edelman or Cobb. They have significantly the same number of points scored so far. I see that your team could use some help with the running game.

• 3 weeks later...

Aaron Rogers out for 6 weeks, OUCH!!!!! Sammy takes one in the NUTSAX. Still, all is not lost. You still have Eli Manning.

It seems that injuries are hitting a lot of teams hard so far. I just hope I haven't lost Arian Foster for the year since I've already lost Reggie Wayne for the season. My receiving core is pretty pathetic right now. Thank goodness for Drew Brees and Reggie Bush.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, time flies ! Playoffs start for us this coming week. I thought we still had a couple more weeks but …oh well. Looks like it's going to be hard to stop the mighty Kenne this season, unless one can catch him in a week where the Broncos just totally suck.

Good luck, all ! :popcorn:

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, you never know what will happen come any Sunday.

So... Jamaal Charles gets 5 touchdowns and the 5th most fantasy points EVA!

Only Gale Sayers and Jim Brown and a few others rank above him.

My family had season tickets to the Los Angeles Rams games for 30 years and I was lucky enough to see both Gale Sayers and Jim Brown wreck havoc on the Rams defense during the 1960's. :bow: :bow:

Tomorrow we play for all the marbles. Kenne is the clear favorite- at least 2:1; almost a lock- so all I'm hoping for is that Denver finds a way to suck badly against Houston, or they decide to rest Manning , et al. I really can't believe that motley crew of mine is in the finals anyway !?! Not really a single consistent 'star' to make it any easier, and there just is nothing in the pantry to try and improve things. I need an almost impossible day from nearly all of them to have a chance.

Good luck ,Wyld, and to everyone else playing tomorrow trying to improve their rankings! :thumbsup:

Edited by Guest