Spanish songs

girly

I need help. I have a friend that I know. This person listens to Spanish music. I would like to put a CD together of all Spanish music. That way, when this person goes to Mexico for the Summer and Winter, he can listen to his CD. The only song that I really can think of is Jon Secada's spanish version of "Just Another Day(without you)". I dont know what groups is his favorites or even artists. Can someone help me? I also need an understanding of this piracy thing. What we can and cannot do. My husband no longer does LimeWire because of piracy. Is it illegal to burn a CD? :D

File sharing is illegal, but millions of people still do it at any given time. If ripping CD's were completely illegal, they wouldn't have burners for computers.

A good choice to check out is Santana, he has various songs that would be an excellent fit for your compilation. Another good artist is Los Lonely Boys.

Anyone like Enrique Iglesias? The song "Heaven" from Los Lonely Boys is the only song that I have heard. It sounds great. Do they just sing in English or are they all Spanish? I don't know if my friend wants love songs or hip hop or what. I just want to make it special. Something that will be treasured.

I need help. I have a friend that I know. This person listens to Spanish music. I would like to put a CD together of all Spanish music. That way, when this person goes to Mexico for the Summer and Winter, he can listen to his CD. The only song that I really can think of is Jon Secada's spanish version of "Just Another Day(without you)". I dont know what groups is his favorites or even artists. Can someone help me? I also need an understanding of this piracy thing. What we can and cannot do. My husband no longer does LimeWire because of piracy. Is it illegal to burn a CD? :D

It is not illegal to burn a CD for personal use actually. So burn your own CD and then lend it to your friend. Now if your friend happens to forget to give it back to you, then it's no big loss, right ;) Piracy has to do more with making a profit from copying copyrighted material en masse and not with copies being shared between friends either through IRC or something like of the sort (or the old fashion way by physically giving them a CD).

As for Spanish songs, you've come to the right person :: I LOOOOOVE Spanish Romantic, so stuff by Santana and the son of Julio Iglesias is eons away from the stuff you should be recording for your friend. Try this listing and see how it flies:

"Lluvia" by Luis Angel

"Candilejas" by Jose Augusto :puppyeyes:

"Morir De Amor" by Miguel Bose

"La Gata Bajo La Lluvia" by Rocio Durcal

"Tu Y Yo" by Emmanuel

"Yo No Naci Para Amar" by Juan Gabriel :puppyeyes:

"Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti" by Miguel Gallardo

"Las Puertas Del Olvido" by Los Iracundos

"El Muchacho De Los Ojos Tristes" by Jeanette :puppyeyes:

"Gavilan O Paloma" by Jose Jose

"El Carino Es Como Una Flor" by Rudy LaScala :puppyeyes:

"Como Te Va, Mi Amor?" by Pandora

"Y Te Vas" by Jose Luis Perales

"Me Hace Falta Una Flor" by Pimpinela

"Esta Cobardia" by Jose Luis Rodriguez

"Quizas Si Quizas No" by Sabu (this one you will have to download since it's been out of print for almost a decade).

"Mi Mundo Tu" by Camilo Sesto

"Si No Te Hubieras Ido" by Marco Antonio Solis

:headphones:

This is all Spanish Romantic music, so if it's not his thing, then consider getting Banda music or better yet Spanish Rock :: Now as far as Banda music goes, I wouldn't know where to begin since I don't like that kind of music (it's the Country version of music in Spanish). I'm also not too keen on to-day's Spanish Rock. If you want Salsa and Cumbia recommendations I can try to think of some although I'm not familiar with the names of groups and songs.

I really enjoy Nuestro Tema by Silvio Rodriguez

even though I don't know what he's saying.

Dude, you're talking to the biggest Silvio fan. Here's my best shot at a translation for this great song:

Our theme is sung with sand, foam and birds from dawn

Our theme is ready to be rush from the migrating wings

Our theme is to watch the rain

Our theme is naked on a balcony taking pictures of

weed shootings in the ocean

Our theme is watching us kissing at six in the morning

Our theme is to remmember

(chorus)

Our theme of love

Has weak points

But it's insistence cures the pain

Our theme of love costs us so much

That is already a dream and a song

Our theme is on a piano solo and on the most embracing lip

Our theme in the hallway on a hotel that's been left alone

Our theme is humidity of love

(chorus)

Our theme of love

Has weak points

But it's insistence cures the pain

Our theme of love costs us so much

That is already a dream and a song

and here's some other good songs in spanish:

V Centenario - Los Fabulosos Cadillacs

Tropico De Cancer - Cafe Tacuba

Angeles Del Infierno - 666

Baron Rojo - Concierto Para Ellos

Enanitos Verdes - Lamento Boliviano

Fiel A La Vega - Salimos De Aqui

Hombres G - Voy A Pasarmelo Bien

Joaquin Savina - Peor para el sol

Los Toreros Muertos - Mi Agüita Amarilla

Maldita Vecindad - Pata De Perro

Mano Negra - Casa Babylon

Robi Draco Rosa - Vertigo

Soda Stereo - De Musica Ligera

Skapulario - Era La Era 2000

This is all pretty much either rock or ska. Let me know if you wanna some salsa tittles ::