The Songfactor's Choice Top 10 #337

Welcome to the...

sfc2.png

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate up to three songs that haven't made the Ten before ...

Limit one song per artist, per person, and no more than 2 by any artist total.

Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists).

... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

Nominatenow.png

:headphones:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edna, I'm not for certain, but I don't think Darryl wants anyone to nominate songs that are in your PTT while it's running, in case it makes it in. I would have to check with him about that though, but he won't be back for a few days.

First, thanks Kenne for posting my noms. :) I think that most would feel that it's fair enough not to nominate any songs from a current PTT in a weekly TT ?

I'm not actually away, but busy most days this week. We've been around at my late Mum-In-Law's house with Val's sister, brothers, spouses, cleaning it all out before the sale is finalised in 2 days. Those women are so fussy ! They clean everything that doesn't move. I was glad to do things in the yard.

Tomorrow we're all having having lunch out together, before some Family fly back to Townsville - about 1,000 kilometres North of Brisbane. Then we have a few other things to finalise over the next couple of days.

But I'll be here to vote. :)