Dodgeball

Jillianne

As long as there is theatre full of hysterical laughter - I'm there!! :thumbsup:

But you know what really bugs me?

1. People talking at the top of their voices through the trailers and then continuing to talk through most of the movie (why pay 6 pounds to talk in a dark room? Stay at home and do it for free!)

2. People who insist on bringing in sweets that have crinkly wrappers and going through a whole 500g pack throughout the film.

3. People whose phone not only rings on the loudest setting and is ignored for fear of being found out, but people who answer the phone AND have a chat, informing the caller that they are in a movie!!!

RAGE RAGE RAGE!!! :beady:

But a movie where everyone just lets go and laughs at all the gags is the best!! :laughing:

Ooh that bugs me too!

Especially the munching and crinkly wrappers..grrr.. ::

Ooh I hate when people start, yknow, going at it..I had the pleasure of sitting in the back row with my friends while the seats in front were being..yknow...rocked..lol

I love when its a scary movie and everyone, just gasps and jumps, and then they get all embarresed for doing it..lol ::

Just block your ears..and"lalalalalalala" thats what I do, I can watch, but I can't listen, the music freaks me out most, and they insist on playing it so loud..

My friends scared the crap outta me by putting their mobile phones on vibrate against a wall

It really sounded like a chainsaw..(we had just watched texas chainsaw massacre) and it pitch-dark out-side, I went crazy and just ran..oh the shame of it all :)

I went to see this at the drive in with my girlfriend, I think it was playing along side White Chicks that night. A few corny jokes into it & I wounded up climbing in the backseat, the movie really didn't amuse me.

Is it just me or do Stiller's films keep getting worse & worse after Something About Mary & Meet the Parents?