SF Fantasy Baseball 2013

RockyRaccoon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get this made, Rocky. Some people may be on or going on holidays, etc. It sometimes takes a week or more to get everyone in, and you can't count on everyone being ready as soon as it is set up. As well , we need a little time to choose our draft picks and don't want to lose week 1 again ... ;)

Edited by Guest

Let's get this made, Rocky. Some people may be on or going on holidays, etc. It sometimes takes a week or more to get everyone in, and you can't count on everyone being ready as soon as it is set up. As well , we need a little time to choose our draft picks and don't want to lose week 1 again ... ;)

I am traveling starting tomorrow and will return to the area on 8/31. I'll have little or no computer access for most of the trip. Any idea on what day we might draft?

Sorry about the delay, my computer broke the other day, I'm using my wife's right now.

I'll make the league either today or tomorrow.

As for a draft, personally I love doing live online drafts, but we've always done autodrafts because that seems to be what the community prefers, which is fine by me.

I'll post in a new thread once the league is up

I know the feeling - every day it's someone new. I hit the jackpot once already, with two going on the DL on the same day. There was no prize. :tongue:

I hear you ,Carole. In my case it isn't so much people going on the DL right now ( that was a bigger problem earlier ) as that , at least, is visually obvious. I have to check many of the little news boxes because a number of my guys are forever missing a couple days or more without going on the DL and, in close match ups, a day or two of no production toward a category makes all the difference. Currently I have about 4 or 5 players like that-especially that fat bastard Sandoval-and there's little to choose from in FAs ! :goof:

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Looks like the final games are all in now , so congrats to this season's champion ...RonJon! :bow: :thumbsup: :partytime1:

Well played this season-you sure got a great bunch right from the start for the most part. The final was exciting too, as it came down to the last day where I had at least a hail Mary chance to throw at you, but no luck today.

Congrats to Carole for 3rd and Kenne for 4th, as well. Put your feet up now ,all, as it's nice to not have the daily grind of setting rosters etc. for a while now. :partytime2: :haveabeer:

Edited by Guest

Congrats to Carole for 3rd and Kenne for 4th, as well. Put your feet up now ,all, as it's nice to not have the daily grind of setting rosters etc. for a while now. :partytime2: :haveabeer:

Thanks. LOL I barely touched my roster this season and still placed in the top half somehow.

I ended up with a solid team that didn't need much managing...still I'm happy to win one this year....especially as I am about to go 0-4 in football. I thought I was in trouble when I saw the score was 10-8 on Saturday.I looked at my line up to make a change then just said "screw it" it worked! Good game Kev.

I went to CitiField yesterday to watch one of my fantasy starters (Niese) finish up the year for the Mets. I went to Opening Day this year too. I will miss baseball a great deal...it is my favorite sport. But Opening Day is March 31, 2014...6 months away.

I always have fun playing fantasy sports with you guys and may I be the first to say "I'm in" for SF Fantasy Baseball 2014.

Ron