Songfactor's Top 10 Television {Current Shows}

MindCrime

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Sure, being that this is an international website

We'll start voting sometime this week, I'm hoping to get a few more nominations in, I may even allow a 4th nom from anybody who wants to add another. This is going to be somewhat difficult, I doubt most people here have seen at least 8 shows on the list.

Edited by Guest

But up until my business took off just over a year ago, I was a "How I Met Your Mother," "Rules of Engagement," and "Big Bang Theory" addict. One day I'll have to get those shows on DVD and watch them all the way through.

I'm a huge HIMYM fan. If you have Netflix, all the episodes of HIMYM are on there.

Okay Rocky, you stated a show title, so that counts as one of your nominations :smirk:

Same goes to Shawna & Brad.

We'll start voting tomorrow probably, you can throw in a 4th nom in the mean time if you like.

Edited by Guest

I'm a huge HIMYM fan. If you have Netflix, all the episodes of HIMYM are on there.

sweet. I do have Netflix. Just no time to watch them! Good to know they have them, though.

The last two movies I got from Netflix sat for an entire month before I could pop them in the BlueRay player... and then both of them SUCKED. I watched maybe 1/2 hour of each before chucking them back in their envelopes. A month wasted. :beady:

sweet. I do have Netflix. Just no time to watch them! Good to know they have them, though.

The last two movies I got from Netflix sat for an entire month before I could pop them in the BlueRay player... and then both of them SUCKED. I watched maybe 1/2 hour of each before chucking them back in their envelopes. A month wasted. :beady:

Instant play on the computer. Don't bother with the physical discs.

Tosh.0 rocks! :rockon: :rockon:

Perhaps so, but it seems to me he never misses the opportunity to lean upon racial stereotypes as a vehicle for his brand of humor, whenever a black person is his object.

He's clever enough to not have to rely on that "easy laugh" crap and I'd like him more if he'd just look at people as people.

Nominations.jpg

American Horror Story

Bates Motel

Big Bang Theory, The

Billy the Exterminator

Boardwalk Empire

Bones

Breaking Bad

Colbert Report, The

Daily Show, The

Dexter

Doctor Who

Duck Dynasty

Family Guy

Game of Thrones

Grimm

How I Met Your Mother

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Justified

Key & Peele Show

Louie

Mad Men

Middle, The

Modern Family

Monday Mornings

Mythbusters

Nashville

Parks & Recreation

Psych

Red Widow

Robot Chicken

Rules of Engagement

Shameless

Sons of Anarchy

Survivor

Tosh.0

Vegas

Walking Dead, The

Workaholics

I don't watch much, really, but I have seen a lot of these shows at least once or twice... or maybe more. :crazy: So here goes...

1. Game of Thrones (Can't wait for Sunday and the beginning of Season 3! I subscribe to HBO for this and this alone)

2. Survivor (another show I anticipate every week - because I'm a total dork)

3. Daily Show

4. Big Bang Theory

5. How I Met Your Mother

6. Colbert Report

7. Parks & Recreation

8. Rules of Engagement

9. Key & Peele (I've watched this with my kid a few times - hysterical!)

10. Grimm

1. Shameless (does no one watch this show? I absolutely love it)

2. Mad Men

3. Modern Family

4. Big Bang Theory, The

5. American Horror Story

6. How I Met Your Mother

7. Nashville

8. Rules of Engagement

9. Duck Dynasty

10. Bates Motel (only 2 episodes in, but so far, so good)