Songfactor's Top 10 Television {Current Shows}

MindCrime

It's been a long time since we've done one of these...

In this Top 10 special, we will be doing a non-music theme.

We ask you to nominate two Current television shows from that are still currently on the air (or on hiatus waiting for the next season of new episodes) that you feel are great for the quality of written plot and characteristic portrayal.

*Note: Doesn't matter if it's on network, cable, or premium channel.

Sitcoms, dramas, reality shows, sketch series, animated comedy are all acceptable as nominations.

The same regular rules that go with the top 10s applies here. First week is for nominations, then the regular top 10 voting will go on for another week or until everybody has their votes in.

Please let us have your nominations now

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may implement a special rule for this 10, that you can have up to two wild cards (shows not on the voting list) but they have to be listed at the end of your list (9 & 10 spots). This is to help people who haven't seen 10 of these shows, since we're a bit short.

I don't watch much TV anymore either. I download episodes of TV shows I like after they air and watch them via my computer. Sometimes the episodes are available online for free and I watch them that way. Either way, I seldom have the TV on anymore except for background noise, and then I put on News14 Carolina or The Weather Channel. I'd say about 85-90% of programming on nowadays, both network and cable, is complete crap.

Game of Thrones and Survivor are my two only guilty pleasures. They are absolutely the ONLY time I make for television, since I'm so busy with work.

But up until my business took off just over a year ago, I was a "How I Met Your Mother," "Rules of Engagement," and "Big Bang Theory" addict. One day I'll have to get those shows on DVD and watch them all the way through.