Bronze Radio Return

Shawna

It's been a while since I've dipped my toes into the interview pool, so when the request came through for this one, it was like a fresh breath. Especially, since A) This is the first Q/A I've conducted through email, and B) this is the most well thought-out and inspired set of answers I've ever gotten from someone. Maybe there's something to that...

Bronze Radio Return is a band you've probably heard but never seen. They've got an interesting take on roots rock, and an even interesting-er way to go about writing and recording their stuff. It's very catchy music, which must be why it gets picked up so often for TV spots. I wonder how many cars have been sold as a result of people watching these commercials over and over... and then making the impulse decision to go buy one.

It's also been featured on MTV's "16 and Pregnant," a fact that the band members seem a little less than thrilled with, but hey, it's promo. Let's just hope that after watching that show with that music, kids don't make an impulse decision to go out and... well, never mind.

video for Lincoln MKZ 2013

Bronze Radio Return Interview