The Songfactors' Choice: Best Songs Of 2012

RockyRaccoon

WELCOME TO THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE: Best Songs of 2012

*ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO PARTICIPATE * Please join us, and share your knowledge and your love of the things that keep SONGFACTS the community we all know and love. The basic guidelines are simple....

* The Songfactors' Music of Choice is decided by your nominations and votes. For each edition we'll ask that you nominate 2 OR 3 selections that meet the guidelines for that edition.

* Each edition will about 3 weeks (or probably longer) . At the end of that time, we'll ask you to vote. You know how that works..... your lists will number 5 to 10, depending on subject, so we could change it up. We'll ask that you compile your list of choices from the final group of nominations. At the close of voting, we will have our Songfactors' Music of Choice.

* Be as creative with this as you'd like. We want to encourage an exchange of thoughts, so this will be a place to learn about and enjoy the nominations, as well as the final choices. The guidelines may change with each edition.

..... Welcome To .....

THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE: Best Songs of 2012

The General Idea:

This is fairly simple. There was a lot of music released in 2012, lots of it good. Here, we will decide on the ten best songs of 2012. Nominate your three choices and we will vote on them as we usually do.

I figure we should get this going as it is slowly becoming more 2013. I'll leave the nominations open for a while, I'll post when I decide on a final date for closing them.

Let's get this rolling.

GIVE US YOUR NOMINATIONS NOW

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :headphones: :headphones: :headphones:

Edited by Guest

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic