The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten #307

Lucky

WELCOME TO THE...

sfc1a-1.png

ALL MEMBERS OF SONGFACTS ARE MOST WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE. The greater the participation, the more diverse, and more representative our top ten list is. We'd like to invite everyone to help us select THE SONGFACTORS' CHOICE TOP TEN!

IT'S SIMPLE, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

* Nominate up to three songs that haven't made the Ten before ...

Click here to view Every Song That's Made The Songfactors' Choice Top Tens (Artists).

... And here to view Every Song That's made The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten (Songs)

* When nominations close, choose your favorite Ten songs in order of preference from the Final Nominations and post them here. Points are allotted, 10 for your #1 song, 9 for #2, Etc. and our Top Ten is compiled from them. At the end of the voting period we'll announce The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten For that week.

Nominate Now!

:headphones:

Oops! Just fixed it.

"Paradise" by Coldplay never made a regular Top Ten list, only a Special Edition.

I thought the Special Edition songs were not counted towards regular play.

Wouldn't that make it eligible to be nominated again so it can make the list?

:confused:

...the Every Song (Artists) list should be updated, because Moonlight Drive by The Doors isn't there.

I noticed that all the songs but one from that Top Ten (#283) are only listed in the Every Song (Song) list.

Of the Ten songs that made it that week, only one song is listed on both lists ("Two Divided By Love" by The Grass Roots), the other 9 songs need to be added to the Every Artist list.

"Paradise" by Coldplay never made a regular Top Ten list, only a Special Edition.

As far as I know, the only specials that counted toward the regular 10 was the Obscure Songs one that was done last year, since no archived songs were nominated, also the Working special a month ago, which all 10 songs were already in.

Thank you Laurie! That dang list is a killer. Those lists I should say. So easy to get messed up ... :tongue:

Yes - Paradise only made it for a special (to my knowledge), it's never made the top ten on a regular week. It is eligible to be nominated. That is the problem with not doing the archives ... it makes it tough to look up songs/nominations. :tongue: