limp biskit

Nuttytart

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...the name (allegedly taken from a schoolboy game involving a circle of players with a biscuit at the centre, and a race to not be last....)

I've read this thread before, but I apparently didn't pay attention to this part...which is unusual because I always scrutinize Diggs' posts - he is the king of subtle sleaze! You have to pay close attention to catch his witty remarks.

Anyway, what does this mean? Race not to be last for what? I feel like I'm missing something here...help me. :help:

'Subtle sleaze' TP? I'm offended (almost)!

Apparently the game of 'soggy biscuit' is played in English public (fee-paying) schools by future leaders of the country. Without getting into too much detail, the contestants form a circle around a digestive, drop their pants and glomp like there is no tomorrow, with the looser the last to finish. The looser gets to eat the soggy snack.

I hope this clarifies matters. Enjoy your tea.

Regards

'Subtle sleaze' TP? I'm offended (almost)!

Diggs, I meant that in the most positive way...really. I'm very much a fan of sleaze. ::

Apparently the game of 'soggy biscuit' is played in English public (fee-paying) schools by future leaders of the country. Without getting into too much detail, the contestants form a circle around a digestive, drop their pants and glomp like there is no tomorrow, with the looser the last to finish. The looser gets to eat the soggy snack.

I hope this clarifies matters. Enjoy your tea.

Regards

That is absotively, posilutely disgusting...I will never understand you boys. :o

Well you only have yourself to blame TP, as you did ask!

I would back away very quickly indeed if I came across a slapping huddle such as this too.

Oh, I meant bumping foreheads by the way. Your mental picture must have been a lot more disturbing than mine, and I apologise for contributing to your thought.

Regards